Old Farts v Whippersnapper 2020.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
hi all,
given the love for this meet and Rob stepping down from organising it I am seriously thinking about taking over organising it for 2021 as it will be a shame for it to stop.
are you guys up for it?
dando

Would be happy to help in any way I can - if I'm spared.

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hi all,
given the love for this meet and Rob stepping down from organising it I am seriously thinking about taking over organising it for 2021 as it will be a shame for it to stop.
are you guys up for it?
dando

Yes maaaate!!

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
hi all,
are you guys up for it?
dando

I’ve not been to one of these events before but definitely want to attend in the future. Would be great if you pick up the reigns on this pal.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
hi all,
are you guys up for it?
dando
Go for it James - nice one (y)

gopher99

Visit site
I haven’t been to this meeting before either, my folks live in Lincolnshire though. So it would be a good reason to play and see them as well.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Come on James, get a new thread started, maybe cut & paste the original list first then ask for confirmations and delete and add newbies accordingly.

There's a new kid in town, in the style of Roadhouse, 'His name is Dando' :)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Hang on a minute guys
We don’t know dates or even if Forest Pines or wherever it is held will do a similar deal

James can I suggest that you take it as read that there is an appetite for this event Along similar lines as previously.

When the courses/ hotels reopen, that’s the time to get the info and start asking for names etc?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Hang on a minute guys
We don’t know dates or even if Forest Pines or wherever it is held will do a similar deal

James can I suggest that you take it as read that there is an appetite for this event Along similar lines as previously.

When the courses/ hotels reopen, that’s the time to get the info and start asking for names etc?

thanks Sherlock!

D

Deleted member 1740

Come on James, get a new thread started, maybe cut & paste the original list first then ask for confirmations and delete and add newbies accordingly.

There's a new kid in town, in the style of Roadhouse, 'His name is Dando' :)

Typical Fishy, sticking his oar in where it’s not needed?

Dando, I hope you’ve prepared yourself for the inane and irrelevant questions coming your way when organising a meet?? I dont envy youpal.

Good luck though buddy??

D

Deleted member 1740

Get back to your scouse sunbed, which is standing in front of the fridge with the door open ?

Jokes never have the same affect when you’ve got to explain the punchline fishy ?‍♂️??