2021 Old Farts V Whippersnappers

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
here is the latest

1614588083625.png

I need 1 more to make it 24 golfers - i am not sure if we can go over 24 as FP didn't have many tee times left when i called last week.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
here is the latest

View attachment 35370

I need 1 more to make it 24 golfers - i am not sure if we can go over 24 as FP didn't have many tee times left when i called last week.

I think Forest Pines have been a bit naughty pushing us back by a couple of hours, making it very difficult to get into dinner by a reasonable hour - I am assuming we will have access to the rooms before we go out to play. If we go beyond 24 players, it's only going to make it worse for those in the last group out - as I was last time.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think Forest Pines have been a bit naughty pushing us back by a couple of hours, making it very difficult to get into dinner by a reasonable hour - I am assuming we will have access to the rooms before we go out to play. If we go beyond 24 players, it's only going to make it worse for those in the last group out - as I was last time.

there were no other tee times that kept us together.

the only option was for 1 4ball to play the same loop of 9 twice

they’ve booked us in for dinner at 8.30

gopher99

Visit site
Did you include myself in the list, can you send me a pm with your bank details Dando so I can pay today. I have booked time off work so I am good to go.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
James Mah man, Tashyboy has sent 104 spots via PayPal for the presidential suite. Just thought I would mention it on here so the rest of the lads can get digging down the settee and pay up.
what can I say I’m easily lead astray by more senior members of the forum :sneaky:
That don’t narrow it down, OF v WS could be sponsored by help the aged. ???

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
James Mah man, Tashyboy has sent 104 spots via PayPal for the presidential suite. Just thought I would mention it on here so the rest of the lads can get digging down the settee and pay up.

That don’t narrow it down, OF v WS could be sponsored by help the aged. ???

money received thanks.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
morning all,

here is the latest position

1615280847302.png

following the sad news about Grump Jock, there is a space available in a spare room if any of the "maybes" want to take it and keep us at 24 golfers.

if anyone needs my bank details, let me know.

Dando

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am not taking part this year, though have played for the last few years. That said, if anyone is interested in arranging it, I am happy to put some money in for a Grumpyjock Memorial Trophy to be played for as he was ever present at this event and i had the pleasure of his company on more than one occasion.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I am not taking part this year, though have played for the last few years. That said, if anyone is interested in arranging it, I am happy to put some money in for a Grumpyjock Memorial Trophy to be played for as he was ever present at this event and i had the pleasure of his company on more than one occasion.

i have his deposit for FP and was going to donate it to the H4H pot but happy to add it the the trophy pot