2020 Professional Golf Thread

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Probably should be on one of the irritations threads - inane commentator ramblings.
"He can make this"
Oh really, it hadn't occurred that a player in the top 10 in the world, sitting second in the tournament could possibly hole a 5 footer up the hill ?? Thanks for that expert insight ?

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Quite some round by Laurie Canter. Often when players go low, there are normally a few around on a birdie course. 6 shots better than the rest at the moment is quite something.

BubbaP

Visit site
Think I've become used to watching featured groups this year, it's a bit like being at a tournament and following a group around with all the ups n downs.
Cracking group today with JT in.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So looks like its featured groups only on the PGA until 9pm again, so most of the front 9 of the leaders not being televised again

Is this the format for all comps going forward? If so its really gonna drive fans away from watching!

BubbaP

Visit site
So looks like its featured groups only on the PGA until 9pm again, so most of the front 9 of the leaders not being televised again

Is this the format for all comps going forward? If so its really gonna drive fans away from watching!
I did wonder if like here with Prem football whether schedules have changed around NFL, baseball etc. and golf has taken the hit

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I did wonder if like here with Prem football whether schedules have changed around NFL, baseball etc. and golf has taken the hit

it may well be NFL driven from the tv companies, doesnt make it right though.

they obviously still have the cameras out there etc, its ok though were only missing a birdie fest and no one on the forum likes watching those