2019 US PGA

Pin-seeker

Visit site
If both players are on form then they are going to be near impossible to separate - Koepka is not the complete golfer just like Rory isn’t - Koepka also makes unforced errors but this week he has got away with a few at the moment - and that’s what helps players win these big tournaments.

It’s a good statement - Rory can drive the ball like no other when he is on form

Rose has won about 8 times , DJ about 10/11 , Schauffele about 4 or 5 .

And I still see him passing Faldo

Rory is awesome with the driver when hitting it well.
But certainly seen others do the same.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Forget all that.....

......what on earth is Justin Rose wearing ? :eek:
I'm sure he is getting shed loads to wear this new gear but it was a shocking choice by his agent. The stuff he wears now is so far removed from straight Brit Justin. He must be embarrassed when the stuff gets delivered to him each week. I hope the other Brits on tour are ripping him about it.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm sure he is getting shed loads to wear this new gear but it was a shocking choice by his agent. The stuff he wears now is so far removed from straight Brit Justin. He must be embarrassed when the stuff gets delivered to him each week. I hope the other Brits on tour are ripping him about it.
I saw an interview with him where he stated one of the reasons for changing sponsorship was so that he COULD wear more extravagant outfits.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I saw an interview with him where he stated one of the reasons for changing sponsorship was so that he COULD wear more extravagant outfits.
Has he ever struck you as an extravagant clothing type of guy 🤔? He couldn't be more straight down the middle. He will be doing dad dancing on the 1st tee next 😳

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Shows how interesting the golf is when there's more chat about Rosie's threads...:ROFLMAO:
Am I the only one finding it a bit dull..?

Wolf

Visit site
I'm enjoying the PGA, the course starting to show its teeth and Brooks is doing what is needed.

However as others say Rose's clothes.. If he is actually choosing those outfits he really has no taste. Don't think I'll be buying Bonobos anytime soon....

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Has he ever struck you as an extravagant clothing type of guy 🤔? He couldn't be more straight down the middle. He will be doing dad dancing on the 1st tee next 😳
I agree that's how he's always come across, but i think he is trying to reinvent himself slightly. He got to world no1 but was like 5th choice at taylormade. Maybe he is trying to stand out a bit?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Couple of errors from Brooks.

[Just for Imurg 🙂] In my opinion they weren't forced or unforced errors, just errors.
I think a sport needs one shared ball (tennis, footy, etc.) for forced errors to be a thing, and strokeplay golf just isn't that.(y)

D

Deleted member 15344

Why do they think this is what people want to watch ? Why are you putting the actual swing into a small box and then showing a really poor shot trace ?!

The golf appears dull because of the way they are showing it as well as the droning sky commentary

And why are the crowds still shouting out Tiger to the players - he isn’t there

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site

Why do they think this is what people want to watch ? Why are you putting the actual swing into a small box and then showing a really poor shot trace ?!

The golf appears dull because of the way they are showing it as well as the droning sky commentary

And why are the crowds still shouting out Tiger to the players - he isn’t there

You seem to have a real dislike for sky's golf coverage. I'm struggling to understand why you keep watching it if it's so dull 🤔

D

Deleted member 15344

You seem to have a real dislike for sky's golf coverage. I'm struggling to understand why you keep watching it if it's so dull 🤔

If you can let me know how else I can watch it legally I’ll happily turn over - but I guess you missed the tweet that it’s the CBS rubbish that’s ruining this

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
If you can let me know how else I can watch it legally I’ll happily turn over - but I guess you missed the tweet that it’s the CBS rubbish that’s ruining this

I'm just saying it seems like all you've done on this thread is moan about one thing or another, the course is boring, the fans are idiots the coverage is terrible, commentary awful etc etc. If it's really that bad then try switching over and watching Eurovision or something 🤷‍♂️

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Tbf tho Phil you do seem to spend a lot of time whinging whilst watching the majors (unless it’s on the BBC,obviously).
If it’s not good viewing for you then stop watching 🤷‍♂️
Simples

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I'm just saying it seems like all you've done on this thread is moan about one thing or another, the course is boring, the fans are idiots the coverage is terrible, commentary awful etc etc. If it's really that bad then try switching over and watching Eurovision or something 🤷‍♂️
That’s just LiverpoolPhil for you.

D

Deleted member 15344

It’s a forum - people moan , I pay to watch golf , pay to watch the majors and if I don’t get good value I’ll moan about it - have switched over plenty of times during the past three days.

So what do you think of this innovation CBS are trying ( or did you just want to discuss what I should watch ) , people moaning about it all over Twitter 😲 -god help us.

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
It’s a forum - people moan , I pay to watch golf , pay to watch the majors and if I don’t get good value I’ll moan about it - have switched over plenty of times during the past three days.

So what do you think of this innovation CBS are trying ( or did you just want to discuss what I should watch ) , people moaning about it all over Twitter 😲 -god help us.

I absolutely hate it and hope they scrap its use after this tournament.