2019 US PGA

AdamW

Visit site
Featured groups currently live on sky sports YouTube channel.

I have a variety of place bets on Fowler, Cantley, Casey and an American whose name I forget....

Do sky always put featured groups for the masters on sky sports youtube for free? Always thought you had to have a sky or now tv sub to watch

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Do sky always put featured groups for the masters on sky sports youtube for free? Always thought you had to have a sky or now tv sub to watch
I think they did, but probably only Thursday/Friday. I imagine it's the same for the PGA. Not sure if afternoon featured groups will be shown either. Sadly, I suspect not.

D

Deleted member 15344

So they pretty much just turned the US PGA into another US Open ? This looks like it could be brutal

And shame there appears to be only one featured group - not exactly thrilling at the moment

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So they pretty much just turned the US PGA into another US Open ? This looks like it could be brutal

And shame there appears to be only one featured group - not exactly thrilling at the moment
Agreed, but at least if you are going to have one group, it would be this one.

I find the flatness of the fairways and greens quite wierd. And I'd forgotten how much I dislike the American perchant for thick 4 inch rough lining every green and fairway.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
This seems to be a setup purely for big hitters only and coupled with the rough I couldn’t see me breaking 150 even on a good day. Nightmare (n)

Not particularly fair (IMO) so hoping someone like Molinari confounds The PGA and wins it.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last edited:

Wolf

Visit site

Was always going to be the case with the choice of Bethpage for the event. It's defenses are it's length and rough, factor in time of year in NY it was always going be a tough US Open style event, may see that change in coming years with different venues.

D

Deleted member 15344

Can’t believe they are planning on hosting the 2024 Ryder Cup at Bethpage - it’s not exactly wide open with minimal rough for them

Wolf

Visit site
I would quite happily camp out in the car park to get on the Black course. I'd take a few dozen balls with me though.....
Is that a few dozen for each hole.... I know I'd need them😉

But I'm with you I'd happily camp out for a round there regardless of what the score would be.

D

Deleted member 15344

Tommy Fleetwood having a great start , even more so when it’s from the “harder” start point

No idea what’s happening with the coverage though as it’s just gone ?!
The camera work and production of this featured group is shocking

Last edited by a moderator:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Tommy Fleetwood having a great start , even more so when it’s from the “harder” start point

No idea what’s happening with the coverage though as it’s just gone ?!
The camera work and production of this featured group is shocking

The feed itself is fine. I'm lucky its been on regular TV for near 4 hours so far and no picture/camera issues

Wolf

Visit site
My feeds pretty good to be fair.

Brooks looking like the major machine he is making himself into.

Tiger starting to look good as well, think this will be a good major again for the viewers,

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
25p each way on Mike Lorenzo Vela

-2 through 18 lol not a chance but 400/1 😂

Followed him at 2 British masters comps , he seems pretty cool