2019 US PGA

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thought you didn’t rate dj 😂
I only ever said he's not the best player in the world despite being no.1. This course seemed like it could work for him though. He's played so well today to actually be under par, but unfortunately the challenge has faded now.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I only ever said he's not the best player in the world despite being no.1. This course seemed like it could work for him though. He's played so well today to actually be under par, but unfortunately the challenge has faded now.
Specially now he’s out to the right on 18

Brooks until the little bogey run looked unstoppable

Proper major player for sure

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I recalled your bet and he hung around looking promising for a while, before crushing your hopes 😁😂

Good old mike 😂 oh well had brooks at 10/1 ew aswell

£2 bet so £28 back not an awful return

Past 2 majors £20 stakes total returns £80

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
4 wins from his last 8 Major starts, phenomenal standard of golf. Surely he cant keep that going but who's really playing any better right now to suggest they'll prevent it with any assurance?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I went to bed last night just as koepka started to wobble. He couldn't drive straight, the rough was killing him, the putts were sliding past and the wind was blowing. I would not have been surprised to wake up this morning to see he had lost it. I'm pleased he won, that was a real test of character.

4 out of the last 8, that is quite some golf.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Rory finished T8. How did that happen 😅. He loves top ten finishes at the moment.

Because he played better than everyone below him......

it's almost an oxymoron, he looked to me to be struggling at best for most of the weekend, out of position numerous times and back to his frustrating self playing from the rough. But, seems like most of the rest of the field also struggled over there, so maybe he wasn't as bad as we give him credit for :)