Your lowest ever stableford points

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I played a morning 9 holes in a society at Sudbury, and scored 23 points. I played 18 in the pm round and scored 17, with a par birdie finish.

I have n/r a medal after two shots as well. Completed the round though.

D

Deleted member 23344

Far too embarrassed to say ... it did have double digits at least.

D

Deleted member 21258

In the last couple of years 24, sure prior would have been worse.

I lied!:D

Just remembered shortly after returning to golf on the GM forum day at Woburn in 2016, I scored 11 points. It was a mare, keep saying sorry all day to Region3 :eek:(what has happened to Region3)

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
13 for me in a Society earlier this year around Cosby (Leicester) and didn’t even come last!

Played in the following month’s Society competition and came 2nd with 35!

It’s a funny old game.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have posted this up on here before but the first ever game of golf l played in was a charity event for the local hospital where I worked.
Never even been on a golf course and only picked a club up a week or so before, there was a handicap limit of 18 so that's what I played off. Came in with a grand total of 1 point scored on a par 3. It didn't put me off golf in fact I really enjoyed myself and the rest is history as they say.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
19 the other week, it felt better but the scorecard didn't lie. thankfully it seemed like a one off and scores are more consistent over the last few weeks. The only upside was I got my own back in the blind pairs on a chap who I once drew when I had scored 40 points he managed 17, roles almost reversed as he score 40 on the day I got 19. We didn't pick up any money on either occasion.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Playing at West Hill in the H4H day a few years back and one of my PPs managed 5 points with, if I remember correctly, 4 points coming on one hole!!
To be fair, he was playing for the first time on an 18 hole course and, to his eternal credit, laughed and smiled the whole way round.
He was a joy to play with and with a superb attitude that many of us could probably learn from.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Under 10 - a number of times. If i'm not feeling up for it / in a bad mood and the round starts badly, I have been known not to putt out after the first few holes. I think it's my answer to others who just walk in on a bad day. Haven't done it in a while so I must be mellowing in my old age.