Lowest ever score

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Today, shot a 84. As daft as it seems, it felt easy. Yet I left 3 or 4 out there as well. 7 pars and one double bogey. Parred all the par threes. Both front and back nines round in 42. Course was played in reverse so 21 points to start and 20 on last nine. A PP was two points behind after 9 and we were playing for pounds. He put me under a bit of pressure but I held it together so I was well chuffed when he blew up and I kept going. £3 winnings went on a piece of birthday cake for him. But I hit it well really well. Thinking back there were no lucky breaks or owt so well chuffed.

So what’s your lowest.

incidentally. A guy playing off 2 shot 44 points on Saturday, went round in 66 and came second. ?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
79 for me at a course in Madrid.

Thought I’d played bang average till I tally’d up.

Shot an 81 at turnberry The week after and should’ve broke 80 again but blooped on 16...

Played my first new club competition the week after.

Shot a 113... including a 13 on our 16th.... ha ha

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Lowest I've ever shot is 9 under round a course called lochgreen par 74 sss 73. I've shot that twice. gross 65 for a nett 66, fun times
One of the Troon munis?

71 vs a par of 70. Was one under with two to play and of course bogeyed them both :)

I was GIR or NGIR on all 18 and my short game was v hot that day. But a long time ago.

D

Deleted member 15344

In a comp it’s a gross 69 2 under - social roll up it’s a gross 66

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
One over 72 in a matchplay at mine, included a hole in one and I holed out everything. Away was my Help for Heroes win which I think was a gross 74 at West Hill (off 10)

D

Deleted member 1147

In a medal/stroke play:71 on a par 71 and a 72 on a par 72
ie level par
In match play with gimmies etc 69 on a par 72

Visit site
79 for me almost 30 years ago @Carricknowe in Edinburgh
Started at the first as a single then played with the guy behind (some stranger off 2) - have to say he was a great help all day - should have bought him!!
Oh to be anywhere near that now

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
had a gross 70 CSS 73 in a comp at Nairn, but the 70 gross at Western Gailes off the very back tee's when i was off 7 was the best i think ever played and it was the first time i ever played the course too

D

Deleted member 25172

76 gross (6 over) at my home track and on Sunningdale New. Disappointed if I can’t better that this year.