Your Best Christmas Present Received This Year

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine was a wad of money towards next years subs. Sure it's a bit of cop out as the wife didn't know what to buy me, but seeing as I am a bit worried if I'll have a job after March it really bought a tear to my eye. :thup:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know it's dull to put in a golf present but I got an electric golf trolley as a joint Christmas and birthday present. I know I'll get good use out of it and appreciate it every time I use it.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
89 dvd, a brilliant recollection of “that” match with footage that I had not seen before. Quite sad though in parts when they touched on Hillsbrough.

Worst present? Definitely a little stocking filler called “golf ball marker set” , I thought for a minute a useful and novel collection of ball markers ( for marking ball on the green) but no.

Opened it and found a bottle of black ink and some foam stamps with hideous stencil designs.

Lovely thought but I’ll think my black sharpie will be staying in the bag.😂😂😂

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My share of my parent's estate - with which I cleared our overdrafts and all credit cards and paid off all loans and a big lump of our mortgage. God bless you mum and dad. Financial peace of mind is a huge thing as it enables Mrs SiLH to plan our next few years without financial worries. And given the ever-present threat of a recurrence of her BC that is a present beyond presents for us.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
A new granddaughter, a week before, and a healthy mum to the GD. The birth of their first child 2.5 yrs ago was very difficult and, although the new GD has had a revisit/overnight stay to hospital, all is going well...

Got some lovely, thoughtful presents, and I really appreciate them, but a healthy mum and baby stands head and shoulders above them.

D

Deleted member 15344

My best Xmas present was watching my little ones face as she opened presents - she prob has no idea what’s going on but she didn’t stop smiling and getting excited by stuff. And then to top it off she started to crawl on Xmas Day - loved it.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
My best Xmas present was watching my little ones face as she opened presents - she prob has no idea what’s going on but she didn’t stop smiling and getting excited by stuff. And then to top it off she started to crawl on Xmas Day - loved it.

Great stuff LP, what it's all about and gets better the older they get :thup:

Other than watching the kids I got a Google Home thing that my kids absolutely love, much better than I thought it would be