Best place to buy golf bag online?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
So, after yesterday's drama of my 10+ year old bag giving up the ghost - I'll probably ask for a new one for Christmas as the wife will want to buy me something from the kids...Where's best to buy golf stuff from these days? as I've not bought anything (other than some Druids garb) for 10 years or so!

Criteria is ideally;

- carry bag
- Mizuno branded - life's too short to not be a Mizuno brand snob. :)
- as lightweight as possible
- has enough useful pockets for everything
- doesn't have to be latest season's gear.

Any direction greatly appreciated.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There isn't really a 'best place'

Just have a look at the Mizuno site, pick a model you like, then go to the various retailers to see who might have it at the best price and/or the colour you want.

Clubhouse Golf
Scottsdale Golf
Snainton Golf
Affordable Golf
Clarkes Golf

to name a few...!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
There isn't really a 'best place'

Just have a look at the Mizuno site, pick a model you like, then go to the various retailers to see who might have it at the best price and/or the colour you want.

Clubhouse Golf
Scottsdale Golf
Snainton Golf
Affordable Golf
Clarkes Golf

to name a few...!
Lovely job. Will do just that.

The biggest revelation to me over the last few days is just how ridiculous golf gear has got in price.

I had to back away from my tee shot yesterday after Bratty was discussing how much his new fitted driver set him back 😰

RichA

Visit site
I got this from here and I'm pleased with it...

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Clubhouse golf are great if you have questions about a bag. Nick told me he'd call me back, walked over to the warehouse, checked it out physically, and called me back with the answer.
Amazing customer service even before purchasing!

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So, after yesterday's drama of my 10+ year old bag giving up the ghost - I'll probably ask for a new one for Christmas as the wife will want to buy me something from the kids...Where's best to buy golf stuff from these days? as I've not bought anything (other than some Druids garb) for 10 years or so!

Criteria is ideally;

- carry bag
- Mizuno branded - life's too short to not be a Mizuno brand snob. :)
- as lightweight as possible
- has enough useful pockets for everything
- doesn't have to be latest season's gear.

Any direction greatly appreciated.
Would you not be better getting the best bag rather than just by brand?
My pro will price match, so that's the best place to buy as returning to an online store is a pain.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Clubhouse golf are great if you have questions about a bag. Nick told me he'd call me back, walked over to the warehouse, checked it out physically, and called me back with the answer.
Amazing customer service even before purchasing!
Well, I am currently waiting (4 days) for a reply to a request to return a club I bought.
Email told me not to reply again as I would be bumped further down the returns ticket queue.
Not impressed, bought a few things off them too.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I bought my last bag from Affordable Golf - can’t fault them on either price or customer service.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What I know about mizuno golf bags can be written on the back of a fag packet. But there’s a few for sale on Facebook market place. Don’t know if there any good re price or location. But could give you an idea.