Best place to buy a single iron ?

HPIMG

Visit site
What made you change your mind from "hard to hit blade" to "same-as-any-other-modern-club blade"? ;););)

Sorry, I'm not having a go at you, merely winding up all the other Philistines, as usual.
I just asked the pro for a real blade and he said that was one. Are these newer type blades quite a bit easier to hit ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I got a mizuno mp 32 in a 6 iron. I was expecting it to be smaller and thinner, saying that I probably won’t be able to hit it very well for a while.
View attachment 46071View attachment 46072
The mp 32 is probably one of the most forgiving blades they've ever produced. Very forgiving for a blade. I still have a set. Slightly larger head than the other blades of this age.

HPIMG

Visit site
The mp 32 is probably one of the most forgiving blades they've ever produced. Very forgiving for a blade. I still have a set. Slightly larger head than the other blades of this age.

So if it turns out I can hit the mp 32 consistent would they Ricky Fowler cobra blades be similar to the mp 32 ? I quite like the look of them and wouldn’t mind testing them out if I can hit this mp 32 well

sjw

Visit site
So if it turns out I can hit the mp 32 consistent would they Ricky Fowler cobra blades be similar to the mp 32 ? I quite like the look of them and wouldn’t mind testing them out if I can hit this mp 32 well

Are the Ricky Fowler blades the ones that RF himself helped design, and then didn't play them because they were too hard to hit? XD

HPIMG

Visit site
Are the Ricky Fowler blades the ones that RF himself helped design, and then didn't play them because they were too hard to hit? XD
I have no idea :ROFLMAO: I just know they look lovely. I had a practice today with the mp 32 and honestly found it very easy to hit. I don’t think there much harder than my mizuno pro 225s. I want to give it at least a few weeks but so far so good.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I have no idea :ROFLMAO: I just know they look lovely. I had a practice today with the mp 32 and honestly found it very easy to hit. I don’t think there much harder than my mizuno pro 225s. I want to give it at least a few weeks but so far so good.
Why did you go for 225s and not 221s? Bladey as you like, those 221s!