Yorkshire & Northeast

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Picking up on the 'Regional Matches' thread in The Lounge, the NW guys seem to have a team sorted, as do the SW but there is nothing apparent for the Yorkshire & Northeast area.

I personally live in Leeds and would welcome the chance to play against other regions, or even just get some names down of golfers in our region for the odd game here and there, but do we have enough interest in this neck of the woods?

Any takers for our area?

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
There isn't any usually at the mo, mate. Due to poor health I've been out of the loop most of the year. When I'm fit and healthy it's Temple Newsam for me, but right now I'm playing mostly at Wike as they have buggies all year round. Yourself?

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Guys
I'd be up for a game anytime.

Happy to host if needed. I play out of Mid Yorks nr Pontefract.
Craig (Tincup) might be up for it as we briefly discussed a knock whilst in the Nth East.
Robo isn't far away, there is also Spoff, Parmo around Leeds, a couple in York and a few in Donny. Also a few newish ones that are from Yorkshire but not declared where from.

Not sure I entirely agree with excluding others just based on regionals AND I have some golf buddies from NW also and played with them on a few ocassions who may be up for a knock.

Dates are the key to this. If folks come up with some options you could do this either with a poll on here or via PM's

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Keep the names coming....

So far:
KeefG
The23rdman
Smigger79
Vig
Robo

Vig - if you can get any of the others to confirm on here i'll get their names added to the list and we can start getting organised etc

Nice 1

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As a tyke exiled in Liverpool I would be up for some meets in the spring and summer.

Homes only 1 hour away so anywhere along the M62 corridor would be good for me.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaah we have an 8 man team :) NW bitches are going down like a whores knickers :p

So far:
KeefG
The23rdman
Smigger79
Vig
Robo
Dodger
Forefortheday
Tincup

Anymore for anymore?