Xmas present you buying for wife/girlfriend

Big_Rick78

Head Pro
Visit site
Had to be a bit frugal this year,been in and out of work recently so she's only got a few bits. A pandora bangle, pandora bead, some Chanel perfume and a big bag of smellies from my kids to her.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Technically it isn't better and limited with apps etc but for its price it is very good also.

must have heard wrong, I think it was less apps with kindle (cant use google) and no camera (deal breaker) and no memory expansion I must be thinking about

D

Deleted member 15344

There is always a way to get google onto a Kindle Fire

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Got the wife a few bits, was gonna buy her a Paul's boutique bag but they're a fortune and most of them are made of plastic

No way I'm paying £150+ for a plastic handbag

D

Deleted member 15344

And how do you do it? I'm very tempted to get HID the £99 Kindle Fire HD

Google it :D

In all seriousness there is a guy on the net who will take you through it step by step

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
She is getting a pair of Hunter Wellies

Probably some Jewellery

And thats it. She got a car and private-plate for her birthday so christmas Im not going mad!
If the hunters are for real use and not just for a bit of snow, general fashion....avoid them. They are not the same quality they once where after the UK factory shut down (China made now)
Have a look at Chemeau wellies.

Iain.faulkner

Club Champion
Visit site
Getting her a new set of GHD's, a few cd's and smellies etc. She had her 40th this year which I went a bit overboard on (thank god for overtime payment!) so keeping it a bit more low key for Christmas.

Last edited:

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
So much for the landrover sport before Xmas. Told the wife that she needs to sell her Audi a3 before I buy the sport so she got it valeted yesterday and then some stupid women reversed straight into her.the women was driving a Suzuki jeep and said she didn't see the car behind as her plastic window was all steamed up. She had a right go at my wife as the wife sounded her horn as she got really close to hitting us but kept going. So the wife fired back saying that she thought with the speed she was coming back that she was going to go over the bonnet and that we had a 18 month girl in the car. I was proud of the wife but the other women said well there's no damage on hers and just a little scratch on the wife car. So I stepped out the car and looked and said so what about the massive dent in the bonnet.luckily she has insurance but bang goes the present before Xmas. Wife is gutted as am I as got to get her something else for Xmas now.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saving for a house so both decided to limit to £40 this year. I am getting her the only fools and horses box set and she is getting me 2 dozen FG tours and a surprise.

car.crash

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If the hunters are for real use and not just for a bit of snow, general fashion....avoid them. They are not the same quality they once where after the UK factory shut down (China made now)
Have a look at Chemeau wellies.

Lechameau Welles suck arse these days and are over priced for what they are.
We got loads back under warranty.
Aigle are much warmer and cheaper, I have both.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I buying a plane ticket to go and see her .........that's enough for her , oh an I pad too ................EYG

markgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yes she does or when they go out clubbing all night and turn up in there going out clothes to do a day shift. And she always says about all the staff drinking in the pub straight after a shift.i just sit and listen and laugh.

Im surprised you get chance to play golf with having two children a wife that works a lot of hours and earning all that cash you earn! Im self employed work my own hours no children a wife that works part time and still not enough time as i like to play golf