best xmas pressie ever

john74

Hacker
Visit site
my wife has just given me the best xmas pressie ever. being new to the game she has just bought me membership to the local par 3 course until april 2010 which includes me to be able to have unlimited play. and it only cost £130, i can see her way of thinking though i play 3 to 4 times a week at £6 a go. wich equals £1200+ a year.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Excellent. I started on a 9 holer. Not a par 3 as there are 3 par 4's but it is a short course.

I found it really useful before heading out onto a proper course. I often revisit to brush up on the short game.

Enjoy it, certainly good idea to save money.

Can you acquire a H/C there?

john74

Hacker
Visit site
not the par 3 i think you have to be a member on the proper course for a h/c but the membership is about £1000, im not that good yet anyway, i will just play the par 3 for a year or so first.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I like the idea of using a short course to hone your skills. Hopefully it will make your chipping and putting hot and give you the ball striking confidence when you get out onto a full 9 or 18 hole layout

john74

Hacker
Visit site
yea couldnt agree more about lessons ive had about 8 so far in fact tomorrow im playing my 9 hole and then going to another course for my lesson so golf all day tomorrow. :D :D