New Push Trolley? Help Me Decide...

sunshine

Visit site
Fair enough, I've just got used to the hand brake on mine, so easy to flip the brake on as you let go of the handle, whereas I recall awkwardly reaching towards the wheel to put a foot brake on. 😂

In fairness, the below is exactly what Stewart say as to why they have foot brakes - less likely to break. (and more likely to brake - sorry 😆)

I can’t comment on which is better, I just don’t think it matters. It’s a bit like choosing a car based on the door handles.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Fair enough, I've just got used to the hand brake on mine, so easy to flip the brake on as you let go of the handle, whereas I recall awkwardly reaching towards the wheel to put a foot brake on. 😂

In fairness, the below is exactly what Stewart say as to why they have foot brakes - less likely to break. (and more likely to brake - sorry 😆)

I'd agree with this, the brake on the Druids trolley is awkward to reach, and it's on the wrong side, should be on the left wheel so you can step in with your right foot while standing off to the rear left of the trolley. Instead, they've put it on the right so you have to stretch your leg out to tap it on, and off while standing behind the trolley. I guess the guy that designed it was probably a lefty.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Having used a cube with an aquaflex bag in your position I would lean towards motocaddy. My cube was awesome and only went as my best man gave me his old m3 pro.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I borrowed my mate's motorcaddy push trolley yesterday. Felt a lot more delicate than the rovic which I normally use.
The foot brake was rubbish and annoying compared to my Rovic hand brake.

Captain_Black.

Visit site
Stewart push trolley every time.
Well made, great aftersales & you'll be supporting a British company.
Me & the Mrs have had tem for years with no issues.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I missed the bit about your bag.

I have the same bag and it fits the motocaddy trolleys perfectly.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I borrowed my mate's motorcaddy push trolley yesterday. Felt a lot more delicate than the rovic which I normally use.
The foot brake was rubbish and annoying compared to my Rovic hand

I definitely agree with this!
Stewart push trolley every time.
Well made, great aftersales & you'll be supporting a British company.
Me & the Mrs have had tem for years with no issues.

My Stewart push felt solid for 2 rounds then felt like it was falling apart, just rattly and unstable. My cold is pretty smooth, very few paths so it wasn’t as if it was being used hard.