Powakaddy to Motocaddy accessory conversion

M.Harmon

Visit site
Just thought I would show off the modification to my new M7 remote. I used to have the Powakaddy CT6 but got sick of it tipping over when anything clipped the front wheel in Automatic Distance Function. I got the M7 last week as an upgrade and so far it is brilliant, I am loving the freedom to just walk. Yes I may look a prat but my back is loving it.
I still have the Powakaddy accessories so decided to try and get them on the Motocaddy.
I measured everything up, designed adaptors and had someone at work 3D print the parts in ABS.
The results look pretty convincing and it feels solid but I am yet to test it with an umbrella which is tonight's task. I am not keen on the Motocaddy umbrella holder purely on an aesthetic level and the scorecard holder just rattles. Someone I play with has used electrical tape in a few places to stop it rattling which does not looks great.

UMBRELLA CONVERSION.jpg
39206-46b54750d9d236eff2c77c0c0a291d15.jpg

Umbrella conversion

SCORECARD CONVERSION.jpgSCORECARD ADAPTOR.jpg
Score card conversion

COMPLETE CONVERSION.jpg
Complete conversion

Attachments

• UMBRELLA SPACERS.jpg
    UMBRELLA SPACERS.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 12

Gds

Visit site
Great job! I have the powacaddy scorecard holder as well. Do you have the files to have the converter 3D printed? I would like to do this too.