Powakaddy ct6 gps screen replacement. Has anyone tried to fit their own as I have ordered one from china and thought I would give it a go

Seano

Visit site
Anyone replaced screen on a powakaddy ct6 gps I have ordered one from a Chinese retailer just to see if it might work. Have got the unit out just need to remove glass from housing and I think this might be the tricky bit. Probably bonded in so might be a bit of a job. I know you have to order a complete handle gps unit from powakaddy about £200. Any thoughts. Cheers

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
There’s bound to be a YouTube video. I replaced the gear box on my old one and it was easy. They’re basically a couple of mechanical bits and a couple of wires so shouldn’t be too hard hopefully

LMorrison

Visit site
Anyone replaced screen on a powakaddy ct6 gps I have ordered one from a Chinese retailer just to see if it might work. Have got the unit out just need to remove glass from housing and I think this might be the tricky bit. Probably bonded in so might be a bit of a job. I know you have to order a complete handle gps unit from powakaddy about £200. Any thoughts. Cheers
Hi what website did you use as I need a fw7s gps one