What are u Buying HID for Xmas.......??

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
a box of chocolates - assorted mind you, none of that tat!
bunch of flowers from tesco- can't believe people buy from a garage!
a mahoosive padded christmas card that says "I wubs you"
and a record token from hmv

happy for anyone to take my ideas, no need to thank me

:cool:

DV --- Thats the Old ME, for sure:D

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
THIS - I Like :thup:

But shes probably already pointed things out to me whilst I was 'dragged' round doing the Xmas Shopping, but I tend to miss these subtle hints............an email link, well...........NO Excuses there, NOT even for ME:D

She knows I don't get subtle hints.

I don't get obvious hints.

Just bloomin' tell me, it's easier ;)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
nowt, squat, sod all.... why waste money on the bint when I have ebay auctions to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have actually got her a voucher for next, perfume, undies & chocs but don't tell her cos she aint expecting a thing and wouldnt want her getting all excited too early)

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
She dropped hints that her boots were split and with a new job starting soon, she'd like new ones. I asked her to send me the link and hey presto, they were bought and arrived a few weeks ago! Job done! Some brownie points stored up for golf. :D

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
After what she gave me for my birthday on Saturday it's gonna have to be something nice (and not cheap)!

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lads,Lads Lads, they give enough hints through the year, I use the old lugg holes and jot down anything she says is nice through the year then I just see the budget and go buy what I can afford from the things I have written down. Easy. As for the OP you have mentioned Radley bags, purses. Well get into Radley and ask the advise of the lasses on the counter, they'll help you out.

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've gone a bit crazy this year and bought her a couple Pandora Beads a Ice watch the lastest Ipad and a few odds and sods must total £800 at least and I think I'm getting a pair of golf shoe for £100

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
That's a great pic and a great idea Amanda. However, I think Sky would eat the camera before we got any decent pictures. She's not the most delicate of animals at the moment. In fact, she's a galloping great goofball.

Don't worry bluewolf, give her a few years and....... she'll still be a galloping great goofball :D our 2 never changed, miss 'em every day.
Great looking dog, Amanda.