Are you smarter than a 3 year old???? I'm not!

T

thecraw

As per my last post about Alan and I heading off to Machrihanish Dunes tomorrow I had my clubs and holdall packed and sitting the the front door ready to go tomorrow.

I at this point should add I have bought a new set of (well 2nd hand irons)irons. I got a great deal on a set of Ping S57's. Anyway I got such a good deal that I sold my I10's for more than the S57's cost me. As such there was no need to tell the wife as the money was in and out the bank before she would even know, so what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her!

As usual the wife finishes work and picks up the kids from nursery before heading home. I have the diner on, house tidy and even did an ironing today since I'm away all day tomorrow.

In walks Ewan (my three year old son) and seeing my clubs at the door says "daddy did you play golf today?" No replies I but I'm golfing tomorrow son.

About 30 seconds later he pipes up again, "Daddy that's not your golf clubs!" I laugh (nervously) and say don't be silly of course there mine, "No" replies Ewan, "These are shiny and they have a black bit on them!"

Caught out by a bloody 3 year old!

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
lol

What deal did you get on the s57's if you dont mind me asking??

I am lucky atm, I have 2 girls that have no interest in golf, and the boy is still only 8 months!! :)

T

thecraw

£243 for 3-9 iron with matching Tour W 47 degree wedge, same serial number as the rest of the set.

Absolutely delighted with them as they are immaculate condition.

Sold the I10's for £245

T

thecraw

White dot with green dot wedge?

I offered him £250 as a cheeky number when I first saw them and he refused, I managed to save myself £7! Did not expect them to be so cheap!

T

thecraw

The bit that is puzzling me is what the feck is an O.A.P. doing with a 3 year old son....? :Da mixture of blue pills obviously. ;)

Here you!!!!

Just remember that I've seen you dancing! Grandpa on speed doesn't even come close!

algar5

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As per my last post about Alan and I heading off to Machrihanish Dunes tomorrow I had my clubs and holdall packed and sitting the the front door ready to go tomorrow.

I at this point should add I have bought a new set of (well 2nd hand irons)irons. I got a great deal on a set of Ping S57's. Anyway I got such a good deal that I sold my I10's for more than the S57's cost me. As such there was no need to tell the wife as the money was in and out the bank before she would even know, so what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her!

As usual the wife finishes work and picks up the kids from nursery before heading home. I have the diner on, house tidy and even did an ironing today since I'm away all day tomorrow.

In walks Ewan (my three year old son) and seeing my clubs at the door says "daddy did you play golf today?" No replies I but I'm golfing tomorrow son.

About 30 seconds later he pipes up again, "Daddy that's not your golf clubs!" I laugh (nervously) and say don't be silly of course there mine, "No" replies Ewan, "These are shiny and they have a black bit on them!"

Caught out by a bloody 3 year old!

No wanting you turning up in the morning with a couple o black eyes and a half set of broken clubs.

That's hilarious, I could just imagine the scene and one of the few occasions Crawford was lost for words :)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
In walks Karsten (my three year old son) and seeing my clubs at the door says "daddy did you play golf today?" No replies I but I'm golfing tomorrow son.

Not biased. Nope. Note even a smidgen :D