New irons

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well after quiet a few iron tests I got the i20 irons 4/pw I did not get fitted but tried a few demo i20 out with various length shaft and lies. I then inputted my details into the ping web fit and it was almost the same.it said I should have white dot with gold grip and 0.5+ length.i actually bought a 2nd hand set from the golfshed.uk for £355 but in green dot but that's only 1deg out but ping will change lie If I'm not happy. I also sent the serial number to Ping today and got a answer back straight away verifying the set I got and they were only made in July this year. Happy days. one problem is the wife won't let me have them til Xmas as she bought them for me.so as she's at work I thought I would post a picimage.jpg

D

Deleted member 15344

Got yourself a good set of quality irons

Hope they work well for you

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have a Pal that plays off of 5 with these..Iv hit them a few times.... Nice feel for cast.. Lovely clubs...... Enjoy them....:thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

They are good enough for Westwood who is one of the best ball strikers in the world - that's IMO says how good an iron they are

markgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
nice bats, the wife is after an xmas gift for me and i think ap2 is on the cards if im a good boy