Xmas present you buying for wife/girlfriend

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well last year I bought the wife a iPad 4 and various other stuff totalling £800 this year. This year I've bought her a pandora bead and electric toothbrush (she asked for this) and on the look out for a Chelsea tractor ie Range rover sport. A used one not new. Now I've been promising her a car for a year as her Audi a3 is not big enough for her and 2 small girls and a pram. So she's in for a treat. I earn a lot more than her but she works harder than me as she a ward sister.she bought me a set of Ping i20 irons so very happy but can't have them til Xmas.

D

Deleted member 15344

No Range Rover Sport for my OH - she is getting a Kindle Fire thing

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well last year I bought the wife a iPad 4 and various other stuff totalling £800 this year. This year I've bought her a pandora bead and electric toothbrush (she asked for this) and on the look out for a Chelsea tractor ie Range rover sport. A used one not new. Now I've been promising her a car for a year as her Audi a3 is not big enough for her and 2 small girls and a pram. So she's in for a treat. I earn a lot more than her but she works harder than me as she a ward sister.she bought me a set of Ping i20 irons so very happy but can't have them til Xmas.

Eh. You can afford to buy her a used Range Rover Sport (fair play to you by the way) but you're worried that she'll kill you if you buy a £50 putter?

And as to ya wife's job, My missus is a staff nurse of 14yrs and has recently turned down the option of becoming a ward sister. She's fast becoming disillusioned with her employers and the shortages she's faced with everyday, not to mention having to do the right things for the budget sheet as opposed to the poorly patients.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dunno what to get mine she doesn't know what she wants apart from more time with our little boy. If I could I would give her that but I cannot control her clients :( ... I am looking at contracts, kind of given up on motorsport, so if I get something I hope she feels less pressured but really don't know who will look after the boy.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh, and to stay on thread, front row Michael Buble tickets.

The extra bonus is I get shut of her for an evening as well :)

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Eh. You can afford to buy her a used Range Rover Sport (fair play to you by the way) but you're worried that she'll kill you if you buy a £50 putter?

And as to ya wife's job, My missus is a staff nurse of 14yrs and has recently turned down the option of becoming a ward sister. She's fast becoming disillusioned with her employers and the shortages she's faced with everyday, not to mention having to do the right things for the budget sheet as opposed to the poorly patients.

It's £70 with the p&p lol. The wife just got the sisters job after being a staff nurse for 8 years but she is alway moaning about staff shortages etc. fair play to them I couldn't do it. When the Hospital gets D&V that's what I couldn't deal with I don't like wiping my own bum let alone someone else's. But to top it off after a hard days work she comes home and watches holby and casualty etc

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
An orange and bar of Whittakers chocolate.

On the nursing front have heard of a whole bunch of grade 6's being told they are being downgraded to 5's !!

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's £70 with the p&p lol. The wife just got the sisters job after being a staff nurse for 8 years but she is alway moaning about staff shortages etc. fair play to them I couldn't do it. When the Hospital gets D&V that's what I couldn't deal with I don't like wiping my own bum let alone someone else's. But to top it off after a hard days work she comes home and watches holby and casualty etc

Does your good lady have a laugh at those two shows for being so far fetched, not in terms of the medical stuff, but where the staff go charging into the car park etc to console patients and their family members?

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yes she does or when they go out clubbing all night and turn up in there going out clothes to do a day shift. And she always says about all the staff drinking in the pub straight after a shift.i just sit and listen and laugh.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I get given a list and god forbid I deviate from that list!
I did a couple of years ago as I spotted a couple of things I "thought" she might like. How wrong was I!

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site