Would Appreciate Feedback on Golf Buggy Reservation Process

BB Swing

Visit site
Hi GolfWRX members,

I'm a new member here looking to get more engaged with this community. I'm currently exploring ways to improve the golf buggy reservation process for players and hope to get your insightful perspectives through a short 5-7 question survey.

The goal is to better understand pain points golfers experience today when booking buggies and identify potential solutions to streamline the experience.

If you have 5 minutes to spare, please consider taking this survey and sharing your experiences and ideas around golf buggy reservations.

Your feedback will be incredibly helpful for my research into this area, and I plan to share results back with this community once compiled.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts around golf buggy bookings even outside of the survey - would enjoy discussing with fellow members here.

Thanks in advance for any participation and input and I look forward to being part of this forum community.

Chrisistockphoto-1380360313-612x612.jpg

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Don’t need a survey for our club. When you book your tee time you click a ‘button’ to say you want a buggy. When you check in you get the key. What do you need to improve in that process?

BB Swing

Visit site
Don’t need a survey for our club. When you book your tee time you click a ‘button’ to say you want a buggy. When you check in you get the key. What do you need to improve in that process?
Hiya - I am really just exploring what system is out there. Sounds like a good process you have but not clear if that is the case elsewhere based on what I have learned already - thanks for the feedback

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's exceptional I'd say. You can't improve that but it really isn't the case at most other clubs.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Same with us. Click buggy when you book your slot. Buggy symbol pops up, and your account is debited the cost.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Our system is,

1. Phone the pro-shop

or

2. Talk in person at the pro-shop

You can reserve a buggy weeks before you book your round.
And you can use your pro-shop credit comp winnings to pay for it.

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would be interested to hear how some clubs can make a really simple process that complicated 😄
As per post #9. I've only ever known buggies to be booked by ringing the pro shop. I've never seen the capability to book one online as you make your tee booking 🤷‍♂️.

Your club are ahead of the game 😄

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
We use the Elite Live booking system. 14 days out, you book your tee time, number of players and number of buggies needed.
Job done.

D

Deleted member 15344

At our place you can only use a buggy if you have a medical certificate

Members are allowed to bring their own little ride alongs

But anyone who wants to book via the pro shop calls them and then brings their cert when they pick it up

D

Deleted member 15344

Even in a bounce game?

Yep , it’s not a very buggy friendly course with some holes not having paths which then cause issues during bad weather etc - so until there is a path that can go all over the course then it’s restricted use

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This is not golfwrx but we all make cut and paste mistakes :ROFLMAO:

I have my own so no true knowledge of the booking procedure other than going in to the proshop to reserve one.