Worst golfing Christmas present?

D

Deleted member 21258

Simpson golf socks, that one year were to big and the a couple of years later go another pack to small.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I won’t let the family buy me golfing gear without me sending them exactly what I want. This is after the monogrammer issue of 2012. They know better now.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I've had it all. The ball stamper that didn't even work, the Emoji golf balls that were rocks and the face wore off after four hits anyway, the ultraviolet golf ball finding glasses (useless), the umbrella holder that's meant to fit any trolley but it's flimsy and not even strong enough to hold the brolly vertically for more than five minutes, golf balls from Harrods in a pointless leather ball holder that clips onto your belt (just why??), golf balls from the House of Commons, the toilet putting game, and more than one relative who bought me a glove but for some reason thought I would wear a large!?

Have been given the ball finding glasses myself, went straight in the bin.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have been given the ball finding glasses myself, went straight in the bin.
Tried them out once for a laugh. Essentially if you look at a ball with them on it does kind of look brighter, but only when you would have seen the ball anyway with your eyes. It doesn't make the ball any brighter when it's hidden under some leaves. :LOL:

sunshine

Visit site
Tried them out once for a laugh. Essentially if you look at a ball with them on it does kind of look brighter, but only when you would have seen the ball anyway with your eyes. It doesn't make the ball any brighter when it's hidden under some leaves. :LOL:

Right... useless.

But what relative looked at those glasses and thought: "yes that's exactly Orikoru's style, he'll look really good wearing them, and they will help him find his golf balls."

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right... useless.

But what relative looked at those glasses and thought: "yes that's exactly Orikoru's style, he'll look really good wearing them, and they will help him find his golf balls."
I wish I could remember now, hopefully we ex-communicated them.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whenever I get given golf balls with a make I have never heard of I always say thanks I will definitely use them. Each one gets used once when I fire it down the range.
I have the toilet putting game somewhere, the box has never been opened.