Christmas Golfing Bogeys (AKA Re-Gifts) ;-)

WideEyedFox

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As golfers I'm sure we've all suffered the Christmas presents from friends and family who send them with love and best intentions (or just comedy value!) but have no clue about golf.

So, it's Christmas Day, don't let me be the only one - post your Christmas Golfing "Re-Gifts" right here.

Mine is a GoGadget Motorised Golf Ball Cleaner that "Cleans Golf Balls Like A Pro". 2x AA's in one end, some water in the other and your balls in he middle. A press of a button see's the brushes rotate and leave your balls dirt free.

So, if you regularly find yourself with dirty balls in you hand this could be just the gizmo you need!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Christmas brought you birdies, eagles and maybe even a hole in one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 73

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ha ha - got one of those a couple of years back...it was ummmm, how to break the news...rubbish :)

Enjoy it though :)

D

Deleted Member 1156

As golfers I'm sure we've all suffered the Christmas presents from friends and family who send them with love and best intentions (or just comedy value!) but have no clue about golf.

So, it's Christmas Day, don't let me be the only one - post your Christmas Golfing "Re-Gifts" right here.

Mine is a GoGadget Motorised Golf Ball Cleaner that "Cleans Golf Balls Like A Pro". 2x AA's in one end, some water in the other and your balls in he middle. A press of a button see's the brushes rotate and leave your balls dirt free.

So, if you regularly find yourself with dirty balls in you hand this could be just the gizmo you need!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Christmas brought you birdies, eagles and maybe even a hole in one!

I like that, how much do you want for it?

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Iv'e got an Augusta score card signed by a famous golfer. Problem is I cant recognise the signature and although it has a certificate of authenticity it doesn't say who.

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Mine is a GoGadget Motorised Golf Ball Cleaner that "Cleans Golf Balls Like A Pro". 2x AA's in one end, some water in the other and your balls in he middle. A press of a button See's the brushes rotate and leave your balls dirt free.

i got one from my brother in law went straight in the bin with all the wrapping paper along with the gizmo for putting you initials on the ball,both a load of tat.