Woodhall Spa Final Thread

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I will be up for that. I usually plan to get to these things well in advance. So pick you up at 8.30?

Pick me up if you want I was only joking. It is probably easier if I drive anyway, I live on base so will have to walk outside the main gate to get to you with my clubs trolley and overnight bag. But I will see you up there about 8:30ish if you want in the clubhouse.

D

Deleted member 17920

Pick me up if you want I was only joking. It is probably easier if I drive anyway, I live on base so will have to walk outside the main gate to get to you with my clubs trolley and overnight bag. But I will see you up there about 8:30ish if you want in the clubhouse.
You lot are keen, 1st tee off isn't till 12 ish.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
That was a few years ago Rick, where they still flying comets when you where stationed here? :whistle:

these more like
cfs_biplane.jpg

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can really go off people you know!! Worked on the mighty Phantom and the mightier Tornado........still get a semi thinking about the smell of Avtur in the morning!! :eek:

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can really go off people you know!!

Got to get my digs in before you do at Woodhall. All these trips to America eating there healthy cuisine has not been kind to my waist line...:eek:

Worked on the mighty Phantom and the mightier Tornado........still get a semi thinking about the smell of Avtur in the morning!! :eek:

If you want Rick I will go do a bit of liney work then bring you the T-shirt stinking of avtur and covered in OX-26 ;)

Last edited:

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What's the brekkie like there? plentiful? or continental?

And is it served all day? Not sure I'll be there much before 11.30ish as I do like a lie in. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 17920

What's the brekkie like there? plentiful? or continental?

And is it served all day? Not sure I'll be there much before 11.30ish as I do like a lie in. :whistle:
It's not too bad, usual bacon rolls, fry up available, defo not continental :D opens from 08.00 on a weekend.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It's not too bad, usual bacon rolls, fry up available, defo not continental :D opens from 08.00 on a weekend.

Thanks LQ. :thup:

Fry up it is then! Slurrrrrrp! :p

Edit: Jimbob, we may need to leave a little earlier than originally planned - I like plenty of time to digest before heading onto the field of battle! :D

Last edited:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Teams & Tee Times

I've not had any requests for early or late tee times, or requests to play (or not play!) with anyone in particular, so here are the teams and tee times for Satuday 26th April on the Bracken course.

12:30 - Team 1
Hobbit
iand
Hooker
Hooker guest

12:40 - Team 2
drive4show
Merv79
the hammer
the hammer guest

12:50 - Team 3
cookelad