Woodhall Spa Final Thread

D

Deleted member 17920

any idea what tee's we will be playing off? yellow or whites?
It will be yellows both days, the whites on the Bracken aremanageable for most but the whites on the Hotchkin will eat most golfers over a10 handicap

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Obviously, if anybody wants to run a sweep for individual scores they're more than welcome to. No doubt there will be little side bets in a lot of games anyway.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not Lig again, it will be dark by the time we finnish!:rolleyes:

Lig old boy try and cut out the 15 practice swings by 26th:)

Gary, sorry my request is late......I don't mind playing with anyone, but could you just make sure I don't get put with Patrick,
Leftie or LIG.........cheers mate.......
:rofl:

Its not the practice swings... Now if you'll just stand in the correct place when I tee off...:D

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Really starting to get the buzz for this now, and with such a strong team to carry me who knows, we might not be last.

Actually my games starting to come together, played 18 today and not one shank.

Okay, it was greensomes so I wasn't playing every shot, but I'm taking the positives.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Keep the PM's coming please with full name, handicap and menu choices for starter and main.

I have to send the room list by the end of the week, and food choices not long after.

Thanks.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got back from a weekend at Woodhall Spa and both courses were in fantastic condition so was the weather. Hope you get the same.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been at the inn for dinner tonight. I had the burger and the misses had the corn fed chicken. Both were fantastic and I washed th burger down with a pint of Lancaster bomber which was awesome.

Should be a good night in there. :cheers:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Please tell me that the beer was Cooper and Griffin - Vulcan Bomber Ale or even better the Vulcan Bomber Blue Steel Nuclear ale.

Please, please ......