Woodhall Spa Final Thread

D

Deleted member 17920

Im staying on the friday night so i might have a plod around the 9 hole course in the morning then get a spot of lunch if anyone else is stay over as well, they are welcome to join me.
Where are you stopping?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've 'done' Woodhall 5 times over xx years and didn't know it existed! First time I was there, the Bracken didn't exist - or maybe it did.

I've only been once before and my group never saw it or got told about it! (Heck I've got GoogleEarth up and I still can't confirm it's existence!)

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Merv and me will probably be coming up that way from the deep south. If the forecast is looking good and we bring carry bags there will be space in the car for you rick. Let's review the situation nearer the time?

Cheers.....if space will be tight, then it's not an issue, I'll make my own way there.....I need to take my trolley as my tendonitis shoulder is still playing up

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
Really looking forward to this now, seemed ages away and now it's upon us. I won't be picking a club up until the day. Dislocated my shoulder on Saturday, badly torn muscle and stretched the tendons or something. Atleast I will swing within myself for once!

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im staying on the friday night so i might have a plod around the 9 hole course in the morning then get a spot of lunch if anyone else is stay over as well, they are welcome to join me.

I live about 5-10 mins down the road, so I will go up early if anyone else is going to be there as I will only be hanging kicking my heels waiting.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Cheers.....if space will be tight, then it's not an issue, I'll make my own way there.....I need to take my trolley as my tendonitis shoulder is still playing up

Nice one, get those excuses in early ;)

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
"Kicking your heels waiting".
I was hoping because your my partner you would be practicing.
No-one remembers the runners up.:D

If I tell everyone that I will be palying Friday morning, followed by the range Friday night. Then off to Woodhall to go around the 9-hole course followed by hitting the range and the putting greenon the Saturday, they might think I am taking it serious.........:whistle:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I tell everyone that I will be palying Friday morning, followed by the range Friday night. Then off to Woodhall to go around the 9-hole course followed by hitting the range and the putting greenon the Saturday, they might think I am taking it serious.........:whistle:

No worries,its in the bag

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am never sick when drinking, I am far too tight to throw up that ale I just spent £50 on........LOL

That's true,anyway shouldn't you be practicing?
Should be a cracking weekend.
Misses isn't too happy im going away 2 days after moving house,nevermind
should be all packed away by time I get back.:D