Woodhall Spa Final Thread

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Must have missed the Roomy Thread... any ways, thats fine as I always bring 2 pair of comfy ear plugs so we can both crone together:ears:

This IS the roomy thread. And tee times thread, format thread, etc.

Anything you need to know will be on here before we go.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you can read a map, I'm happy to pick you up on route from south of Bromley. That is if you don't mind being driven by an OAP. Might have to start a bit early to allow for my slow and cautious driving, pee breaks, morning 40 winks, etc ....

I can read a map! So That works for me!

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't worry, we'll be able to find you via your black box recorder

It might be needed I am worried that I will get lost. Now let me try and remember the directions to Woodhall Spa............. Turn right then left, next right and follow road into Woodhall Spa village, right at the roundabout and then turn left into Golf course. Hopefully I will not get lost on my way, but if anyone sees a silver Mercedes with a man stood against it in a horendously coloured golf outfit, then please pick me up........:thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Happy to pick up (or be picked up) coming from Hatfield so going up the A1

Merv and me will probably be coming up that way from the deep south. If the forecast is looking good and we bring carry bags there will be space in the car for you rick. Let's review the situation nearer the time?

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would love the company at the end of such an arduous trek. Really take the edge off the boredom. Let me know details and we'll arrange it all.

If like me you are going to get up in the morning and be sat twiddling your thumbs waiting to go up there because it is not that far to go, we could always go up for about 9:30 have a mess around on the range for a bit then grab some food in the clubhouse before everyone arrives.

D

Deleted member 17920

If like me you are going to get up in the morning and be sat twiddling your thumbs waiting to go up there because it is not that far to go, we could always go up for about 9:30 have a mess around on the range for a bit then grab some food in the clubhouse before everyone arrives.
Why don't you go and have a blast round the 9 hole pitch and putt behind the clubhouse, If you aint sure where it is I will show you.

D

Deleted member 17920

Is there any spots open to tag along on the day? Thinking Sunday rather than Saturday.
I don't think you will be able to get a game unless someone pulls out, There are no tee times either side of the group as its a busy day that Sunday.

D

Deleted member 17920

I did not know there was one, it is a good idea, see if Ron fancies it too. Be a bit of a laugh and a good warm up before playing.
Its quite a good laugh with holes from 40-70 yards with some trees and a few bunkers as well

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Im staying on the friday night so i might have a plod around the 9 hole course in the morning then get a spot of lunch if anyone else is stay over as well, they are welcome to join me.