Woodhall Spa Final Thread

D

Deleted member 17920

I was looking into arranging a couple of days away at Woodhall Spa with some friends but now I've heard about this deal, I don't think I want to, we were getting quoted a lot more than that only a week after this meet.
Full throttle is right, Its the last weekend of the winter deal and then its £189. The winter rate is a cracking rate :thup:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I learnt from the master organiser Smiffy. Get the latest date you can at the winter rates to get the best chance of good weather.

That worked out well last time....... :mad:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for this Gaz. Really looking forward too it now and hope my game gets a bit tidier before hand!!!

2blue, dont worry mate, apparantly i dont snore......

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for this Gaz. Really looking forward too it now and hope my game gets a bit tidier before hand!!!

2blue, dont worry mate, apparantly i dont snore......

Must have missed the Roomy Thread... any ways, thats fine as I always bring 2 pair of comfy ear plugs so we can both crone together:ears:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sod it, I'll just advertise on this one that I'm after or offering a lift from the SE London area!

If you can read a map, I'm happy to pick you up on route from south of Bromley. That is if you don't mind being driven by an OAP. Might have to start a bit early to allow for my slow and cautious driving, pee breaks, morning 40 winks, etc ....