Wish me luck!

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well tomorrow there's a 3.30am alarm clock set for the MacMillan Long Golf Day!

However,

Went to the course this morning for a swift 18 holes and i hit a shot from the rough which has jarred my wrist. I didnt think much of it whilst playing but now i'm sat here at work and it's more painful than first thought.

I couldn't shy away from the day, i'd have to be in my death bed to stop me competing tomorrow but i can see it being difficult!!

To top it off, we have an event at work tonight which means i wont get home until 10.30pm, so after having some tea and winding down, i will be lucky to get 4 hours sleep.

Im sure everything will be fine come 9pm tomorrow night when were sat in a pub toasting the money we raised

p.s - the weather forecast is heavy rain from 4am until 6pm - fan - bloody - tastic

Last edited:

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site

However,

Went to the course this morning for a swift 18 holes and i hit a shot from the rough which has jarred my wrist. I didnt think much of it whilst playing but now i'm sat here at work and it's more painful than first thought.

I couldn't shy away from the day, i'd have to be in my death bed to stop me competing tomorrow but i can see it being difficult!!

To top it off, we have an event at work tonight which means i wont get home until 10.30pm, so after having some tea and winding down, i will be lucky to get 4 hours sleep.

Im sure everything will be fine come 9pm tomorrow night when were sat in a pub toasting the money we raised

Fair play, good commitment that.

All the best

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys!

Weather doesnt look great at all, but ive played most of my best rounds in the worst weather so maybe thats an omen?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
You doing 4 rounds like was done at my place? Knackering. I did my bit - sponsored the Lady Captain for her participation. Always worth building up a few brownie points with the Lady Captain.

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
well done Big D- good luck

Thanks mate

You doing 4 rounds like was done at my place? Knackering. I did my bit - sponsored the Lady Captain for her participation. Always worth building up a few brownie points with the Lady Captain.

Yep thats the one, 4 rounds, but as our course is a 9 holes (albeit with separate tee's for the back 9) it means were doing 8 laps of the course. Severe case of de ja vue by the end!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Good Luck Man!

A bunch did this at our place last Friday
We tee'd off at 8.50 and they'd just started their 3rd round......

Richuk123

Head Pro
Visit site

However,

p.s - the weather forecast is heavy rain from 4am until 6pm - fan - bloody - tastic

Best of luck to you.

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All the best, hope the rain isn't as bad as forecast.

We begin our challenge at 4am on saturday morning, but we have the added difficulty of playing 4 different course's.I'm just hoping the cloud isn't too thick first thing a we will lose a bit of light.

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
thank you for all the well wishes!

Was extremely tiring but very enjoyable.

We had a lot of visitors throughout the day who spent time pushing trolleys etc

Very fun!