All change in FraggerLand

D

Deleted member 1740

Fragger, What a time to be alive old boy. Get yerself on Tinder asap 😁

I hope all goes well in the future with work and house hunting etc.

Best of luck

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Well, I've only just read this thread and its come as some surprise to say the least!

I wish you all the best for however this all pans out Phil !

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wow matey. Talk about not doing it in half measures. Are you ready for the world of proper work again? Make sure you look after your health first and foremost and everything else can get sorted inits own time. Not sure what Aylesbury has done to deserve you landing on their doorstep. Hope it all goes well

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Big changes ahead, start of a new adventure. Glad you're staying around here you seem to be the only voice of reason at times.

Wolf

Visit site
I've felt your pain Fragger by having to go home and start over. It's not the easiest of choice to make but sounds like you have a good support network in place, have sorted the importsnt things like work and have the chance to make a good fresh start.

Use it as a platform for bigger and better things, if you're ever around Lincolnshire pop by for a game. All the best mate the only way is up now.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's not how you fall mate, it's how you get back up..... Seems like you have a good plan. Good luck with everything.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
PhiltheBachelor eh, lock up your mothers!
Change of scenery job-wise will keep you busy too Phil, just another page in your book fella and if things between you and the wife were lumpy, better out thsn in as there is mental health to maintain too.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good luck with everything mate. I know you will be ok but mummy F I am not so sure. You had better spoil her rotten on mother’s day. She must have the patience of 2 saints. At least you have a half decent brother to keep you on the straight and narrow. If you ever want to come down to the seaside I will treat you to a game and a stick of rock

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I hope it all works out for the best mate.

I cant get the thought of "Fraggerland" being a really crap amusement park out of my mind

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thought you'd been a bit quiet Phil. I'm sure everything will work out fine for you. I've got the tee shirt too, once the dust settles everything will be clearer.

PMA..... Positive mental attitude!

ps.... there are a few numpties on here just now that could do with infractions ;)

Chin up fella 👍

D

Deleted member 21258

Life is never boring.

Hope it all works out for you.