All change in FraggerLand

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Self indulgent post , so apologies if it’s not your bag.

2019 has been an interesting year, so far

I separated from Mrs Fragger a few weeks ago, it’s been on the cards for a while, but the repercussions are fairly huge.

This has coincided with my computer work dropping off a cliff , most of my customers tend to be elderly and a large number have passed away over the last couple of years .
Also as many of you know I was seriously ill in April last year, couldn’t work for nearly 3 months , customers go elsewhere etc etc .

So living with Mummy Fragger / Mummy Imurg until the house is sold, then will relocate to Aylesbury.

Which is where I have landed a job as Senior Office Administrator and Fleet Vehicle Planner/ coordinator, basically logistics with a car delivery/ recovery company starting on 25 March.

I have 3 full weeks of temp work until then , so tomorrow will be my last game as a member at The Zoo .

I’m going to become a nomad at least until things settle down. I’ll still do the H4H day and the Auld Pharts and Sunningdale and we have about 4 more golf days to sort out ( Stoke Park, Harleyford, Manning’s Heath & Hartley Wintney with Mike H -H4H Auction )

But regular golf is going to have to take a back seat for a while .

I’ll still be here, you don’t get to see the back of me yet.

So hoping to go out with a flourish by spanking little chubby Bro tomorrow, we shall see .

Funny how life can turn upside down in a very short time.

D

Deleted member 17920

Wow Phil. With all your health issues you don’t do things by halves 😱

What a start to 2019.

Hope it all works out with the new job and best of luck with a new start for you.👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Bloody hell frag, where to start, Health that's not a bad un. Look after it..

Sometimes things happen for a reason, Beahve and best of luck short medium and long term.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hope it all pans out OK in the end Phil. Look on the bright side. Your golf won't be funding Ian's pension so much now .......

Good luck mate (y)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Good luck Phil, you really deserve some after the last year you have had.

You know are always welcome to a game at Blackmoor. I will look into country membership for you !!!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Change is as good as a holiday Phil, embrace being single again, as a global moderator the world is your oyster, keep all your chins up(y)
BTW, I've got the tee shirt [ 3 of them actually ]

Last edited:

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s some upheaval! I guess one day we all look back on life and see where the crossroads were. This is one for you.
I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and it’s all part of life’s adventure. Good luck!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Sorry to read that lot Phil, enough to make anyone take stock.

I hope it all turns out for the best and that you're back at the zoo sooner rather than later.

I'm sure if you fancy a game at any time you'll be able to choose from pretty much the whole forum.

Take care friend.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear Phil... but all the best & remember there's always a game in Leeds if you're up this way... All the Best matey

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Wow! You've given her a double infraction and blackballed her?

Seriously though, tough times Phil. I have a very raggedy t-shirt from many years ago. I know there's lots of soul searching - you do have a soul? - before making such a momentous change, and you'll second guess it many times.

All the very best... as for your game this morning at the zoo. I hope he kicks you whilst you're down and gives you a right good thrashing.

Break a leg buddy.

Last edited: