All change in FraggerLand

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good luck with everything mate. I know you will be ok but mummy F I am not so sure. You had better spoil her rotten on mother’s day. She must have the patience of 2 saints. At least you have a half decent brother to keep you on the straight and narrow. If you ever want to come down to the seaside I will treat you to a game and a stick of rock

When you say stick of rock, I dont think he's THAT lonely......:eek:

PM send to fragger - best of Br.....exit, or British?

User20204

Visit site
Been there done that, well minus the health issues. Breakups are horrendous particularly if there is kids involved. The stress levels go through the roof and weight loss is inevitable, however we all get through it eventually. The biggest thing I took out of the experience is how lucky and grateful I was to be alive and healthy, things could be much worse and there are millions if not billions of people worse off than yourself.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Good luck with everything mate. I know you will be ok but mummy F I am not so sure. You had better spoil her rotten on mother’s day. She must have the patience of 2 saints. At least you have a half decent brother to keep you on the straight and narrow. If you ever want to come down to the seaside I will treat you to a game and a stick of rock

You mean there’s another brother we haven’t met yet? 😁

All the best with things Phil, as others have said the only way is up 👍

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lots of change at once Phil but sometimes that's the best way. Hoping the future both personal and professional is positive for you.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your best wishes.
Brian , I’ll sort you out later 😂

I’ve got the basics sorted, and I have a plan for after the house is sold.

You really aren’t a bad bunch after all 👍

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Self indulgent post , so apologies if it’s not your bag.

2019 has been an interesting year, so far

I separated from Mrs Fragger a few weeks ago, it’s been on the cards for a while, but the repercussions are fairly huge.

This has coincided with my computer work dropping off a cliff , most of my customers tend to be elderly and a large number have passed away over the last couple of years .
Also as many of you know I was seriously ill in April last year, couldn’t work for nearly 3 months , customers go elsewhere etc etc .

So living with Mummy Fragger / Mummy Imurg until the house is sold, then will relocate to Aylesbury.

Which is where I have landed a job as Senior Office Administrator and Fleet Vehicle Planner/ coordinator, basically logistics with a car delivery/ recovery company starting on 25 March.

I have 3 full weeks of temp work until then , so tomorrow will be my last game as a member at The Zoo .

I’m going to become a nomad at least until things settle down. I’ll still do the H4H day and the Auld Pharts and Sunningdale and we have about 4 more golf days to sort out ( Stoke Park, Harleyford, Manning’s Heath & Hartley Wintney with Mike H -H4H Auction )

But regular golf is going to have to take a back seat for a while .

I’ll still be here, you don’t get to see the back of me yet.

So hoping to go out with a flourish by spanking little chubby Bro tomorrow, we shall see .

Funny how life can turn upside down in a very short time.

Very sorry to hear about all this Phil. Scary to read aswell

My biggest fears in life is anything happening with my wife or kids and anything that could make me change jobs. I’d never cope without my wife and without my job I’d be looking at a minimum 35k paycut if I’m lucky. Which would have a massive affect on my family (leading back to point one lol)

I hope this change works out for you and that you rebuild stronger than before 👌

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hope all works out well for you Phil. Just remember the last time you beat Imurg to bring a smile to your face.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I read, but don't often join in, this type thread, but wow - that was rather a bare-ing of soul? (Or life-in-the-front-window thread). To use a somewhat trite aphorism, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade ... Onwards & upwards & watch out Aylesbury !

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I hope things work out well Phil. I got my divorce through last month and finances and relationships with kids have taken a big hit that will likely take a long while to sort out. But, it is good to look forward to a happier future - chin up and best of luck

D

Deleted Member 1156

I hope things work out well Phil. I got my divorce through last month and finances and relationships with kids have taken a big hit that will likely take a long while to sort out. But, it is good to look forward to a happier future - chin up and best of luck
Good to hear you are all sorted now Slasher, full steam ahead for you and Zara 👍