Who else is staying up?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
ould have to say, consider Virgin+. Can record more things at once and you get setanta free with the top package. Also 3 people I know left sky for them because they were almost 50% cheaper.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yup I have virgin plus Tony it is top notch, only problem is their customer service is less than great but I am not sure how sky's is so can't really comment. The only trouble with Virgin is that you loose a few channels such as sky one but that is why you get the setanta package for nout- to make up for it. I would go for virgin out of the two, especially if you combine your broadband and landline phone with them as well you get a decent discount for that. Virgin broadband seems to be quite tempermental at the moment though, during peak hours it seems to become ridiculously slow despite their fibre optic cable means speed never changes claim. At non peak hours it is the quickest broadband I have experienced.

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
ingenius never thought of starting the golf late,been using it just to record things,thankyou canford,pretty simple when you think about it just never thought