Who else is staying up?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
So who else is putting match sticks in their eyes for the Golf? I am defo up till the end on Thur + Fri, im away on Sat so will be checking the scores on my mobile and am preparing for a late one on Sunday night.
Hopefully some other GM forum members will be up for some banter to keep us going.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
we live with her parents for time being so its on them. I have said I will happily pay for it but its not working! O well, i might try sopcast. Will it be on setanta, I have just canceled my subscrption with them

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll be watching it all HTL. I cans see the tv from my computer aswell so I will probably be online to discuss things at the same time. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the players we have backed don't disappoint. And whilst on the gambling idea again I know somebody who was quoted 150-1 for Tiger to miss the cut following the disaster in 2006 after his dads death and he put £10 on it citing Tigers knee operation as meaning he will not be ready again. He has no chance of that winning surely?

I am gutted for you guys who are going to miss the action though.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wilf does that link work with sopcast as I know p2p is a different programme isn't it or do they just use the same link to stream from?

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I shall be watching, currently working on a wedding video I am edditing (not my day job) so up to the early hours anyway.

Is it today or tomorrow, I've lost track with the time difference!!!

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Probably will stay up Sunday, depending on whether its a tight finish or not. Will log on to see who's stayed the course (get it)!! ;)

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i will be watching from about nine till the finish on all days apart from saturday as i will be on the razzle dazzle with the lads,and will have to give HID her soap time on the big screen till nine.come on sergio

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
not got Sky either. Basically on principle. I refuse to pay to have so many adverts shoved in front of my face every 8 minutes.

Get Sky+ mate - the best piece of technology ever! We only ever watch things we want to now, when we want to. Fast forward through the ads. Even with the golf - start watching 20 mins late, ff as the ads come on and catch up by near the end - bob on. HID adores it too!