Which non golf related You tube channels do you watch?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Couple of cricket, chess and music channels.

TV is so crappy these days it’s becoming a better source of entertainment.

babylonsinger

Visit site
Travel
Walking trails where they relate to my area
Coin collecting/finding mainly based on circulating coins

Not watched much YT for a while though - like many lockdown was the peak

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Similar kind but absolute different channels to me.

Check out Modustrial Maker for an amazing house renovation. Finishing a 3 year project right now.

Bourbon Moth woodworking. Hope he is getting is airstream renovation back on track soon as well.

Blacktail Studio. Mostly epoxy tables.

Woodwhisper. Most of his good stuff seemed to have gone behind a paywall these days.

Watching woodworking is a good way to relax, I like it narrated.

Stuff made here; Zac builds are 2 channels which build but with gizmos thrown in.

Some politic channels as well, and then just stupid stuff to let the day cling out.
Jason is clearly a talented woodworker but his presentation style has started to grate on me. At first it was slightly quirky and humorous but to keep it going is getting tiresome.

He also is getting bad for what is plainly dangerous practices (most recently watching him cut sheet after sheet of MDF with not even basic respiratory protection. That stuff is a held together with a poisonous, formaldehyde based, chemical soup), which sadly people will copy because that see him doing it.

Cam at Blacktail is decent and I've even purchased his nano-tech ceramic finish which is superb. It's mad that, living where he does, Walnut is as common as Oak is for us and he gets access to some fantastic slabs.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Loads of West Ham stuff but a few notable others…

Wristwatch Revival, full restoration of mechanical watches, find it fascinating and the guys voice and presentation is brilliant.

Tavarish… repairing and modding wrecked super cars.

Joolz Guides, interesting walks around London

Jago Hazzard, interesting short videos about the London Underground and other transport things

Peter Santenello, in depth videos about the stranger niches of American society.

Suffolk and Norfolk Rat Pack… not for the squeamish, brilliant little Terriers catching rats!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I don’t subscribe or follow any yt channels (even golf ones) but I do watch a couple of hours’ worth of yt each day. The non-golf will be UK dashcam footage (literally car crash tv), several house programmes like locationx3 etc, stand-up comedians/panel shows like 8 out of 10 etc, episodes of border security etc, older sitcoms and the odd classic film
Generally things that are easy to watch with my wake up coffee(s)

Pet hate is any ‘clip’ video that has narration added with ai or some ejit who thinks they have voice talent, just gets switched off

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Loads of West Ham stuff but a few notable others…

Wristwatch Revival, full restoration of mechanical watches, find it fascinating and the guys voice and presentation is brilliant.

Tavarish… repairing and modding wrecked super cars.

Joolz Guides, interesting walks around London

Jago Hazzard, interesting short videos about the London Underground and other transport things

Peter Santenello, in depth videos about the stranger niches of American society.

Suffolk and Norfolk Rat Pack… not for the squeamish, brilliant little Terriers catching rats!
Great watching. Some jems in there 🙂

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Lots of skiing related content popping up at the moment - the youth is binge watching anything related as we've got a ski trip planned for Feb.

Watched a video from the Late Brake Show the other day, I drove past them filming for it back in the summer - finally managed to track the episode down.

Watched quite a lot of the Outdoor Boys stuff - not that I've got any interest in remote camping in Alaska but it's interesting nonetheless.