Which room do you store your golf stuff in?

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I was watching this vid and wondered where i'd put it...... :p

[video=youtube;9-SSPkjE2J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9-SSPkjE2J4[/video]

Where do you mostly store your golf stuff, is it house trained or does it get banished to garage/shed?

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
At the moment its in the living room but I can imagine it being banished to the spare room fairly soon.

Last edited:

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've got an old coal shed that's built into the house. It's now actually inside as converted with the conservatory and insulated and plastered etc. all clubs and bag in there, trolley in the shed.

D

Deleted member 15344

In our room of doom alongside all her hockey stuff and the thousands of DVDs and books with have !

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
fortunate to have a golf den set-up... no swing assist robot ... as yet ....

they have this one at the golf academy at Pebble, went down to see it in action prior to the pro/celeb/am am & had a tryout. it was set-up at the time I used it to exactly reproduce Jim Furyk's swing (they have a bunch of other Pro's swing models in the software) ... which was a real ways very, very, very strange experience .... amazing that he can repeat that swing after swing with such quality outcomes.

spawn_ukuk

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My Bedroom has a corner that's out of the way and just cant fit in my stand bag, cart bag and golf cart.
So bedroom

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Pretty spread out

Clubs in lounge just now but usually live in a small cupboard, other bags in bedroom, caps & shoes all over the place

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
In a cupboard under the stair. When we moved in the wofe said 'that will make a great storage place'. So I baggsed it and it now has all my bags, clubs and other associated paraphernalia. Actually works well as it is all out of sight so the wife has no idea when I buy more clubs or balls that I don't really need.