Which room do you store your golf stuff in?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
ive a locker at the club, the rest is either in my Study or the cupboard under the stairs, along with my shotguns and sea fishing gear.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Locker at the club fits (pretty tightly) my clubs with cart bag and a carry bag (waterproofs etc.. stay in my bag) and a couple of pairs of shoes. Trolley locked up in the trolley shed there as well, so only need to roll up at the club with trolley battery & GPS watch.

At home, got one of those beds with drawers under it, so my side has all my golfing clothes in.

Only downside to it is having to bring kit home to dry out if it's launched it down.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We have a van, its like a locker room on wheels my trolly, bag, clubs two pairs of shoes etc, and my dad elec trolly, clubs, bag shoes, an old draw full of golf balls and a basket of tees etc.. perfect!!

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Car boot. What is the point of lugging it all out, just to put it back in?
yep . ! clothes are in the hotpress pretty much everything else in the boot of the car cept for few boxes of new balls & packs of tees, they are in the press in the kids play room (un used bedroom really )

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
When we took up golf everthing fitted in one car (with a big boot) which is just as well as we had no garage and a tiny shed.
Now we have a double garage which looks like Nevada Bob's stockroom !

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
When we took up golf everthing fitted in one car (with a big boot) which is just as well as we had no garage and a tiny shed.
Now we have a double garage which looks like Nevada Bob's stockroom !

Haha good stuff!

I never like to be more than 5ft away from a golf club at all times. :rofl:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Trolley lives in the car.

Old/out of favour clubs in the sports cupboard of doom.

Current set... in the hall for easy access..... much to HID's annoyance.

Putter.... in the living room.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Trolley lives in the car.

Old/out of favour clubs in the sports cupboard of doom.

Current set... in the hall for easy access..... much to HID's annoyance.

Putter.... in the living room.

Never a good thing to have your Putter away from the bag... ive turned up to many comps with no putter and had to borrow or buy a new one:) thats how i ended up with my first Scotty

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never a good thing to have your Putter away from the bag... ive turned up to many comps with no putter and had to borrow or buy a new one:) thats how i ended up with my first Scotty

I know.... haven't made that mistake yet but I'm wary it might happen. I always balance the putter head cover on my bag as a last chance reminder.....

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sometimes during the programmes too.....

atta girl :cheers: big fan of that too. in my old flat I could even chip real golf balls without wreaking the place. Big long corridor. Fantastic. Big draft excluder at the back wall. Jobs a Gooden. Boy could I chip then. :rofl: