Which room do you store your golf stuff in?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've been known to practice chipping in the living room too but will deny that if anyone tells HID......

Haha, I am reduced to using foam yellow balls in the new house. They are fine as I use up to an 8i full shots with a slighly abbreviated follow though.

I am banned from using these white plastic practice balls as I thinned one and it went through a pint glass which exploded into a million pieces. :eek:

#homegolfrules

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha, I am reduced to using foam yellow balls in the new house. They are fine as I use up to an 8i full shots with a slighly abbreviated follow though.

I am banned from using these white plastic practice balls as I thinned one and it went through a pint glass which exploded into a million pieces. :eek:

#homegolfrules

I used to hit full shots with anything up to a five iron in the kitchen with foam balls but have been told off for the dimpled pattern on the wall. Plus I realised it was counter-productive as it was encouraging the wrong sort of strike....

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was always worried about disturbing my downstairs neighbour so was tending to pick the ball cleanly rather than a descending blow. :)

Lol. Concrete floor in the old house. Wooden floors in the new. I went out straight away to buy a big mat to protect the floor. Jobs a gooden.