Thank you Centurion Golf Club

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Lovely write up Robin, still can't quite believe that Rick has gone, let alone that it's been a year already.

Very nice of centurion to mark the day in such a way
See you at H4H

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Yes, a big thank you to Centurion for allowing us to play, and to Robin for organizing the day. He modestly didn't mention that he also treated us all to a lovely three couerse meal afterwards. An appropriate donation to the H4H charity to show my gratitude Robin.

We played some good golf, and some absolute rubbish, but most importantly we played in the Rick spirit. Plenty of laughs, funny stories and leg pulling, though at the end of the day I think we all just really missed Rick.

Good to meet up with Robin, Richard and Paul, and also Centurion members Rick W and Rob. Good to know we will all meet again at Hankley, and raise another glass to our friend.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Well done guys!

Did BiM get the two?
I was thinking of giving him the putt, but having to partner Slasher I was desperate.:eek:I did think Robin was very brave/foolhardy letting Paul have a go with his brand new driver on practice ground. Never seen a ball mark so near the toe/roof.:eek: