Which non golf related You tube channels do you watch?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I enjoy watching woodworking channels, travel channels, house renovationals channels and left wing American channels.

So https://www.youtube.com/@jimmydiresta

To name but a few.
I like watching Robin Clevetts youtube videos.
If I had the means to build or renovate a property, he would be my first choice!
Love the way he works, very tidy, well planned and a master carpenter and builder.
Absolute professional.

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I like the woodworking channels too. Strange as I've built almost nothing, but really enjoy them. I like Bourbon Moth Woodworking, 3x3 Tamar and a few others. Started watching them at the beginning of lockdown 1, and just kept going. Still dreaming of building a workshop in my garage, and of all the projects I'm going to build one day.

I watch quite a few movie and music reaction channels too. I don't know why I enjoy watching other people watch things, but I guess gogglebox has proven there's a market for it.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I watch very few but the best for me is winning ways, it's an angling site fronted by Jamie Hughes and Andy May two very very good anglers .
I like watching the woodturning videos as well.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mainly car stuff:

Joe Achilles - BMW, Porsche, Audi
Seen Through Glass - Porsche, general
Shmee150 - Super cars
White Details - top notch car detailing
Archie Hamilton Racing - Marque cars, Porsche Racing
Detailing Space - general car detailing
Forensic Detailing Channel - general car detailing
Remove Before Race - AMG mainly, some Porsche, Audi

TravelOn.World - Lanzarote
SkySports Football

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
A few of the oddities that I follow...

3Dbotmaker - Gravity track toy car racing, the commentaries make this channel.
www.youtube.com/@3Dbotmaker

I Drive a Classic - Reviews of old cars, just so chilled compared to much that appears on YouTube.
www.youtube.com/@idriveaclassic

1420by Daniil Orain - Interviews with ordinary Russians, can't believe that this channel hasn't been shut down by the state.
www.youtube.com/@1420channel

Greenwood Bonsai - The best bonsai channel out there for me.
www.youtube.com/@greenwoodbonsaistudio

LockPickingLawyer - Fascinating, and his April 1st videos are brilliant!
www.youtube.com/@lockpickinglawyer

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I enjoy watching woodworking channels, travel channels, house renovationals channels and left wing American channels.

So https://www.youtube.com/@jimmydiresta

To name but a few.
Similar kind but absolute different channels to me.

Check out Modustrial Maker for an amazing house renovation. Finishing a 3 year project right now.

Bourbon Moth woodworking. Hope he is getting is airstream renovation back on track soon as well.

Blacktail Studio. Mostly epoxy tables.

Woodwhisper. Most of his good stuff seemed to have gone behind a paywall these days.

Watching woodworking is a good way to relax, I like it narrated.

Stuff made here; Zac builds are 2 channels which build but with gizmos thrown in.

Some politic channels as well, and then just stupid stuff to let the day cling out.

4LEX

Visit site
Blot Outdoors Show, a crazy guy from Sunderland who stealth camps in bizarre places. It’s very down to earth and highly entertaining.

Mon ya dingos :ROFLMAO: Watched it a few times and can't work out if he's just a bit weird or has mental health issues. Feel a bit sorry for the midget who goes along and just agrees with everything he says 👀

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Mrs H watches Strictly Get Me Out Of Here On Ice, and I surf YouTube. A couple of hours a days at least, anything from radio controlled aircraft, music, politics, news + anything that might interest me. This evening I’ve watched a couple of SovCit vids - and they walk amongst us…mad…

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I have spent a few hours giggling at them, wondering how long it will be before the police smash their window, drag them out of their car and arrest them.

It’s spreading Bob. Seen a couple from Oz & the U.K., as well as the US ones… plain bat crap crazy

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I quite like cycle touring stuff on the tube. Sometimes for kit, sometimes for ideas of where to go, sometimes just a an insight into somewhere I'll never go.
Always enjoy the Tuesday GCN show when Si and Dan are presenting.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
It is an amazing source of information and entertainment if you can avoid the rubbish.
Oops, forgot to mention Electric Classic Cars (the Teslarossa) Paul Hibbert, Matt Dillahunty and the Fully Charged Show

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mon ya dingos :ROFLMAO: Watched it a few times and can't work out if he's just a bit weird or has mental health issues. Feel a bit sorry for the midget who goes along and just agrees with everything he says 👀

Schmick the human dorsal fin lol.
I get the impression Mick isn't very confident in front of the camera but they're good friends so he likes to tag along, I'm sure it got mentioned they work together in an old episode.
So mandingo, we've got cheap Aldi snacks and some Whaskey to review.
Rights 👍🤣