• I don't care as long as they are quiet, still and out of the way

Votes: 187 83.1%
  • I am now aware of HNSP etiquette and will be using it in the future

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
All standings bother I hit place does not transfer into the real world. If I use my old club at Spalding as an example as it is a good length parkland course on a typical size on land of land. This is how your standing position would be with no other choice exept to stand here, obviously avoiding the directly where possible.

Stand anywhere = 3 holes
Right of the tee box = 8 holes
Left of the tee box = 4 holes
Directly behind, inline with the swing = 2 holes
Right of the tee box 20 yards in front = 1 hole

So spot the problem here. There is no way of standing in a predetermined position at the tee box, every hole has to be taken as it comes, including standing directly behind. If you play on a nice open links course then it is easy to apply certain standing rules as you do not have trees and bushes to contend with.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
He'll be at the side of me, in front, wearing a hat and a nice set of Harris Tweeds.. We'll then visit the clubhouse for a plate of faggots and a large glass of sherry, before taking the horseless carriage back to the Gentlemens club for a nightcap...

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There isn't really an issue, but I'm keen to see if I can get a thread about standing up all the way to 2000 posts....

Fair point, and I'm with you all the way.

Well that's just ridiculous. And I'm not going to help you achieve that target by pointlessly replying to comments like these. (Insert appropriate s mk Riley that my Kindle won't let me add)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Well that's just ridiculous. And I'm not going to help you achieve that target by pointlessly replying to comments like these. (Insert appropriate s mk Riley that my Kindle won't let me add)
Nonsense post, but I can't help but support your right to post on this thread, even though I think you might be wrong, unless I misunderstood. In which case I'm with you all the way.

D

Deleted member 16999

To us, relatively, new members, wow, just wow, it makes a lot of other issues, queries etc fall into place, there's also a lot of strange names of forum members past, some quality posts though.