What's your best score?

D

Deleted member 17920

74 on the Hotchkin but I think my 79 from the back tees at Royal Lytham was better. Got up and down from everywhere that day.

D

Deleted member 21258

Memory must be getting bad, shot under par once or was it twice, going back to mid 2000s. Last year was 2 under on the 15th, when the weather stopped play.

First time was on the Upper Course at Hainault Forest, coming down 17 and 18, two hard par 4s, knowing I had to par them was nerve racking, to end on 1 under.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
83 off the yellows at my home course, which I achieved twice last summer.

Next goal is to break 80.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Was one over standing on the 16th tee at St Andrews New, and last three holes all playing down wind. Not the hardest holes on the course but managed to three putt all of them.:(

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I've managed a 3 over around Paultons 5 years ago. I had been made redundant at the end of a project and came out very well financially, so rather than look for a job straight away I played golf everyday. The money started to run out so back to work I went and didnt really pick up the clubs again for a few years.

Bassfisher

Visit site
93 on my last round over Xmas, chuffed with that as I haven’t played for years , and in those days I was always over 100. Now I’m taking it seriously, and on a program, I want to shoot under 90 three times in a row!?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Joking aside, I got my best score last year in September - 80 at Coulsdon Manor. I was annoyed I didn't break 80 for the first time though, as after 11 holes I was only 3 over par, but only managed one more par in the last 7 holes to let it get away. This round was also notable as the only time my wife has ever played golf on a golf course. So we had a buggy, which I never normally use - maybe saving energy by using a buggy really does help your golf game? Interesting thought.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I once shot 83 at the now defunct Aylesbury Park GC , in Aylesbury, funnily enough
Took my handicap to 18.4 where it stood for 2 weeks until the next comp

It’s been a bit of a downhill rollercoaster since then ,

Now my medical issues are sorted, I really hope to start coming down to a level where @Imurg won’t moan when he is beated ?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Current best is 84, done it twice, 3 days apart last August.

Realistic goal is to beat that this coming season! Id like 10 rounds under 85 across the season!

IanMcC

Visit site
Had to check history. Gross 73 twice off of the whites. Both in 2014. Strangely, I feel like a better player now, but usually pepper the 80-84 mark.