What's in a name?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Oh how I wish that's all it was. But, no, it started with racist American women calling the police against black people who were doing nothing wrong.

True but it’s really more a pejorative term against demanding or entitled types… All rubbish of course as there are plenty of lovely Karen’s about… I know I married one.😍

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Why would you change it?
Maybe the birth names we are given are too dull, and what's going to happen with AI?
So mine was Stephen, which was morphed into Stefanovic by a friend (pronounced as Stefarnovitch)...yuk!
At least I'm not Zack or Brian, but how much do you like your first name?

I’m a Bryan, no issues with it, maybe because it’s spelt correctly 😇

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I was named William, after my uncle Billy, who I never met because he was killed in the war. I was known as "Billy" by everyone until I got married. My wife hates the name & has always called me Bill, or William when I'm in trouble. Most of my golfing pals, who I've known for over 50 years, still use "Billy" but I'm Bill to anyone else. Doesn't bother me, but makes the wife laugh & call me "little Billy"

D

Deleted member 25172

I didn’t like my surname when I was younger as it stood out too much, but I like it now. It’s Swedish noble, and some people still think today that’s equivalent of automatically being rich. How I wish that was the case!

A very distant relative, but on moms side (maiden name Andersson), is getting married this summer and his wife to be thinks that that they can simply adopt our surname. She can pish off.