What have you got booked that is likely to be cancelled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23270

I have a 2 night break to Wales over Easter, a 36 hole open the weekend after and a week long golf trip to Ireland at the end of May, expecting all to be cancelled.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Had an overnighter middle of May playing Cromer and Sheringham with CVG's society but that's been knocked on the head.
Only other one that could be affected is OFAWhippers.....suspect that'll be gone soon.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Not holding out any hope for Greece in 2nd week in June (would I want to fly whether holiday was OK or not - I am not sure). Also little hope of outing to Hayling Island in July. No matter.

Wolf

Visit site
Supposed to be off to Spain last weekend of July for 2 week, but depends how this all pans could still be off.

Plus waiting to start a new job but that could be pulled as well, waiting to hear on that today.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
My sister due to fly out on the 8th May... not expecting it to happen.

Daughter #2 due out in Aug... here's hoping.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Spain on the 12th May, but transferred flights until the end of October. Hopefully will not have to transfer again.:unsure:

Trip to Princes, Littlestone end of April not looking good.:unsure:
Concerts to see Michael Schenker, Foreigner and Whitesnake, April, May no doubt will be cancelled.

Not too fussed as long as family and friends stay safe and see them all when it is over.(y)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
April Hols refunded this morning from BA.
Family to Algarve rebooked optimistically for October half term, back up of family to Tenerife booked for next Feb.
‘Portugal golf trip planned in November too.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Easter flight to Germany confirmed as cancelled last night. Centre park in May is still waiting for cancellation.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Overnighter to Princes at the start of April - all refunded, really impressed, will book up again when things return to normal
Ski break to Austria mid April. Waiting for Easyjet and Jet2 to cancel flights so that I can get a refund. Have paid € 200 to guest house that they have refused to answer any communication about. Grrr. I'd be happy to use it to go next year if they could be polite.
Daughter's graduation in July. Not hopeful, which would obviously be a real shame for her. I wonder if they'll try and do it later?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Spain on the 12th May, but transferred flights until the end of October. Hopefully will not have to transfer again.:unsure:

Trip to Princes, Littlestone end of April not looking good.:unsure:
Concerts to see Michael Schenker, Foreigner and Whitesnake, April, May no doubt will be cancelled.

Not too fussed as long as family and friends stay safe and see them all when it is over.(y)
Whitesnake already off - Elsie's got a hernia and is going under the knife...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Weekend in Scotland, this weekend, already cancelled

Easter weekend at Gleneagles, just waiting for the cancellation, or option to reschedule, as obviously it will not happen.

2 Opens in May, not hopeful as too much of a gathering.

2 Opens in June, more hopeful.

Holiday in Holland, first week in August. I am quite hopeful that will be okay at this stage.

None of my cancellations, or potential cancellations, are big deals. They are not big trips, not once in a lifetime trips.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Weekend in Scotland, this weekend, already cancelled

Easter weekend at Gleneagles, just waiting for the cancellation, or option to reschedule, as obviously it will not happen.

2 Opens in May, not hopeful as too much of a gathering.

2 Opens in June, more hopeful.

Holiday in Holland, first week in August. I am quite hopeful that will be okay at this stage.

None of my cancellations, or potential cancellations, are big deals. They are not big trips, not once in a lifetime trips.

Due to play the King's at Gleneagles on Easter Monday. Just waiting on them cancelling.

Also had a week in Aviemore booked first week in April. Definitely not going now even though we decided a while back we wouldn't use it. Won't get any money back as we didn't take travel insurance. Not really that bothered to be honest as there's many more in much worse positions.

Plus I work for the NHS so I'm guessing all leave will be cancelled from the beginning of April as that's when the proverbial is going to hit the fan.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
A few gigs in April/May - All off - Just waiting for refunds
A few Opens in April/May - No word yet, but fairly certain they'll be off
The eldest was going to Spain for a month in July - Now off
We are planning on going to Cornwall in July - Can't see it happening, but it's light at the end of the tunnel

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Due to play the King's at Gleneagles on Easter Monday. Just waiting on them cancelling.

Also had a week in Aviemore booked first week in April. Definitely not going now even though we decided a while back we wouldn't use it. Won't get any money back as we didn't take travel insurance. Not really that bothered to be honest as there's many more in much worse positions.

Plus I work for the NHS so I'm guessing all leave will be cancelled from the beginning of April as that's when the proverbial is going to hit the fan.
I was due to play the Queens the day before and the PGA on that Monday. We could have been sat next to each other in the bar, completely unawares :D.

The course will still be there though going forwards, we can go back when this is all over (obviously not at peak green fee time though o_O)