What have you got booked that is likely to be cancelled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Due to fly to Turkey on the 12th May with the family, can’t see that happening, not looking forward to breaking the news to our 4yr old, who asks every morning how many days until we go.....add in her birthday at the end of May will likely be cancelled too.....

Due to take the wife away for her birthday middle of June, down to Dartmoor for some horse riding, fingers crossed we can do that as she’ll deserve it after home schooling the talkaholic we have spawned!

Blakey

Medal Winner
Visit site
Were due to go to Turkey over Easter for my wifes Birthday, already had notification its been cancelled. Just waiting for the refund now.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Portugal cancelled
Jack Dee Cancelled. / Re-arranged
Grandsons 18th....cancelled. Gotta laugh. Legally allowed to go to the pub.....shut. He's actually not bothered before you start.......

...so far.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Trip to France planned for 6th June. Looking very much in doubt now. Gite/Lake owner has said that we will still get our week, but maybe not the week we had originally planned, so it doesn't look like we are losing out financially.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Early May, tickets to see Romesh Ranganatham. Not cancelled as yet but can’t see it happening.

Last week in May, holiday to Menorca. As above, not cancelled but won’t be going I’d imagine.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Holiday in Brittany booked for the end of august, and I'm meant to be marshalling for the open - both of which I don't think will be going ahead. I just hope they cancel Notting Hill Carnival.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Early May, tickets to see Romesh Ranganatham. Not cancelled as yet but can’t see it happening.

Last week in May, holiday to Menorca. As above, not cancelled but won’t be going I’d imagine.

He's rescheduled the Hammy Odeon Onnes to September this year (March dates) and April next year (April dates) if that's any help.