What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17920

Blackmoor & GG ticked off, and Hillside added.

Seaton and Alwoodley lined up for next month, and West Hill in Oct... shaping up to be a good year.
When are you coming to Woodhall Bri?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cracking course this. Play it regularly and have yet to be disappointed. Traditional links, that slings between dunes. Looks quite short, but plays long when the wind is acting up.

Thanks for this, really appreciated. Am staying in Aberdovey in August and quite fancied it. Its reputedly the oldest links in Wales and was redesigned by Harry Colt (who did a decent job at my place!).

Will pencil in for sure now :thup:

Are you 'local people' or do you make a trip out to play there?

Mag

Club Champion
Visit site
Are you 'local people' or do you make a trip out to play there?

Club has definitely kept its charm.
Im a student in Aberystwyth (next town over), but have got Borth as my home course. Uni team plays it's matches over there as well.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My first new course this year will be East Devon so I am looking forward to that. One of my mates reckons it has similarities to Broadstone. Personally I try to judge a course on its own merits. :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Have you played them before? Great day out :thup:
Agree, just be careful crossing the road after you have played the 1st on the Old.

Always surprises me they could not find room for the first hole alongside the other 35 holes. Hole seems slightly out of keeping with the rest.

Mag

Club Champion
Visit site
Looks like I'll be playing in the annual Uni Varsity Match at Bangor St. Deiniol Golf Club in a couple of weeks.
Anyone played this course before?