West Yorkshire Meet?

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm definitely wanting to play but the 8th I cannot do, at all. Hang fire before you arrange anything because I think Drawboy is taking this on and looking to organise something...

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers TS, I really need round about figures before I can approach a club. As always I will not be able to please everyone on dates, I will have to go with the majority. I will try my best so please copy and paste your name into this post and I will try and get us somewhere nice for a decent price. When I have organised these things before I have always added a few quid to the cost to cover prizes. Depending upon numbers this will not be a lot.
So we will go with around the end of April if Ok., hopefully lighter nights and less chance of frost. If you want to get on the committee to help out let me know.

Drawboy.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Depending on numbers and dates if they can accommodate us then yes, it seems a popular choice. I will say though it will probably have to be a midweek date.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pannal have got an offer on until 14th April.They do brekky before then 18 holes and butties after for £35. £30 just for green fee on its own.

Available 7 days a week.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pannal have got an offer on until 14th April.They do brekky before then 18 holes and butties after for £35. £30 just for green fee on its own.

Available 7 days a week.
Looks to be lots of Tee times on Sun 14th... guess that is still the offer period.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brekkie before and butties after,on a weekend in April for £ 35 sounds like a really good deal for a course like Pannel. :thup:
it would probably have to be a Sunday for me though..

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why not Sun 14th at Pannal? Its where lots want to go, including me. Are there any defo's for this? Don't really want to step on toes but its all so slow.