West Yorkshire Meet?

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why not Sun 14th at Pannal? Its where lots want to go, including me. Are there any defo's for this? Don't really want to step on toes but its all so slow.
Ok 2blue I'll leave it to you so you can progress it faster, if you need any help let me know pal

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Are you now taking this on? Or can we just let Drawboy crack on?

Been away, walking in the Lakes all day (Best ever March day..... Silloth would have been brill weather tomoro).
If DrawBoy wants to do Pannal on the 14th let him crack on as there seems to be quite a few takers... I was mainly flagging up things :lol:

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right then, I cannot approach Pannal until I know how many are going? I am not making a fool of myself by saying "er 4 tee times....or maybe 6-9 I don't know. Seriously lads this is why it's difficult to organise a day. You can never get the day right for everyone, or the menu, or the weather, tee times also. I need to know ASAP. So I will approach Pannal this time next week, Everyone now has a full week to let me know When, where, and how much they want to pay. I will then provisionally book the course. A week later I will have to have your deposit paid so I can send it to the respective course. If that is OK with everyone I will proceed on that basis. I'm not trying to sound bossy but I have done this before and there are always problems around dates and deposits.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right then, I cannot approach Pannal until I know how many are going? I am not making a fool of myself by saying "er 4 tee times....or maybe 6-9 I don't know. Seriously lads this is why it's difficult to organise a day. You can never get the day right for everyone, or the menu, or the weather, tee times also. I need to know ASAP. So I will approach Pannal this time next week, Everyone now has a full week to let me know When, where, and how much they want to pay. I will then provisionally book the course. A week later I will have to have your deposit paid so I can send it to the respective course. If that is OK with everyone I will proceed on that basis. I'm not trying to sound bossy but I have done this before and there are always problems around dates and deposits.
I'm in wayne.

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site

You're doing it right mate, a good job. I'm provisionally in for April as long as it isn't the first week of. Costs wise, circa £35 is fine by me too. When we have a definite date I will nail my flag to it yes or no

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by drawboy View Post

So interested (is this for 14th ?) are....
Drawboy
Lump
Tsb
2Blue

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I've cut and pasted my name in the list below.However, it might be a good idea to start a seperate thread "Pannal - attendee's" rather than lose the list in the middle of all the banter...

Drawboy
Lump
Tsb
2Blue
Hobbit