West Yorkshire Meet?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any further development on this?

Had a quick scan of courses available and we could choose or stick with Pannal?? Whats everyones thoughts?

Bracken Ghyll, Bingley St Ives, Cookridge, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Oulton, Halifax, Headingley, Leeds Golf, Meltham, Moor Allerton, Northcliffe, Sandmoor, Scarcroft, Shipley, South Leeds, South Bradford, Baildon, Woodhall, Waterton. Just a few lol

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any further development on this?

Had a quick scan of courses available and we could choose or stick with Pannal?? Whats everyones thoughts?

Bracken Ghyll, Bingley St Ives, Cookridge, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Oulton, Halifax, Headingley, Leeds Golf, Meltham, Moor Allerton, Northcliffe, Sandmoor, Scarcroft, Shipley, South Leeds, South Bradford, Baildon, Woodhall, Waterton. Just a few lol

Moortown alwoodey?? Do they not accept forum meets... :lol:

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Patience patience, let the lad get his quotes in, there is no rush yet, we need the better weather anyway to make it worth the while.

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's in hand chaps, don't worry. The mrs has got me busy with wedding plans at the moment (oh joy) but I'll progress this asap

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Any movement on this? if you are busy with wedding arrangements i am happy to take this forward pal. Too good to pass up.

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Be my guest pal, 5 months to the wedding and plans in overdrive. Have to keep the little lady happy! Stag do planning too, must get priorities in order...

I phoned Pannal GC some time ago now and never got a call back from the Secretary and to be honest I've not followed it up. I'm still interested to do the meet but as you obviously have experience organising I'm more than happy to assist or help you out if needed. Just let me know.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was thinking about this the other day when I saw loads of other meets being planned. I'm still up for it, would be good to meet up with some forumers for a knock.

I'm pretty flexible on dates as I work flexi time. I've got a few other golf trips planned so should be able to fit it in. I'm happy to help if you need any help Drawboy.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How does Mon 8th April sound for folks... there's currently 3 tee times from 9.38.
Next is 11.20...... later on that week is pretty busy.... think we need to move, or miss out. Are there any definites for this day and which time?